Recently BNP Paribas Real Estate published a Job Circular. You can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career BNP Paribas Real Estate can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently USA, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapur, Qatar, United Arab Arimat Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, BNP Paribas Real Estate Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published BNP Paribas Real Estate Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: Oct 12, 2018
Commercial (RICS) Real Estate Graduate Programme 2019 – London
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who have the desire to help us achieve our goals and can demonstrate the attributes that are fundamental to becoming a successful surveyor. The Graduate Programme supports Graduates to become a Chartered Surveyor. The programme generally takes on average two years to complete. You will be assigned a Buddy, Supervisor and Counsellor upon joining the Company.
Training and development
- Full APC training via the department and support for all graduates
- Pre-APC mock interviews/presentation training Critical analysis workshops and support Revision lectures and seminars Continuous Professional Development (CPD) lectures A good social and work life balance
- To work on day to day tasks as set by line manager and APC supervisor
- To take responsibility for work and projects as appropriate to the team/department in which they currently work
- To liaise with APC supervisor and counsellor on a regular basis to discuss progress towards the APC
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Delivery to client
- Relevant understanding of business/departmental context
- Accuracy and quality of reporting to clients
- Is responsive to the needs of the client and looks for ways to improve products and services
- Is proactive in building relationships with internal and external service providers and responsive and helpful to external clients
- Has a small network of internal and external contacts
- Shares expertise with colleagues
- Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
- Works collaboratively with others in a team
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Awareness of Equal Opportunities
- Competent using all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Interpersonal skills – confident communicators with the ability to express opinions clearly and convincingly
- Achievement/determination – strong track record of academic and personal achievement
- Motivated and committed to a career within Surveying
- Analytical capability – good problem-solving skills and logical approach
- RICS accredited degree – 2:1 or above, achieved or predicted
- Relevant property work experience
Online applications will close on Friday 7th December.
Applications will be processed on an on-going basis, with invites to Psychometric testing and Video Interviews from now until the end of December.
Assessment Centres held on 16th/17th January 2019 with offers being made by 1st February 2019
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Jobs Source: online
BNP Paribas Real Estate
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in World. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in World and all Part-time Jobs in USA and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight.