Recently BRAC Bank published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career BRAC Bank can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, BRAC Bank Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published BRAC Bank Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 19 Feb, 2019
Application Deadline: 25 Feb, 2019
Manager/Sr. Manager (EDD), Correspondent Banking – Anti-Money Laundering Division
- Responsible for the client relationships with our correspondent banking clients to complete client KYC adoptions and reviews, ensuring strict adherence to BFIU & BRAC Bank’s KYC / Anti Money Laundering (AML) Compliance requirements. Further, the role also fulfills important support functions in the non-financial and operational risk management of client relationships, such as analysis of trade/remittance transaction flow. Existing regulatory and compliance environment requires a robust and efficient KYC process and strong non-financial risk management, making the role key to the first line of defense role of the business.
- Conduct regular and periodic KYC/AML due diligence on correspondent banking clients (both local and Cross Border)
- Ensure proper KYC/AML due diligence before initiation of any correspondent relationship/ Relationship Management Account (RMA)
- Request submission of documents from correspondent banking relationships according to periodic review timelines and follow up to ensure complete and timely delivery, and update of client KYC profiles
- Research of information available internally and externally, transaction analysis, interaction with the relationship management team, and drafting detailed supporting documentation in completing customer relationship memos, reviewing negative news alerts, change in ownership etc.
- Conduct and assess Account/RMA Activity Reviews for continuous monitoring of clients’ transaction flows
- Liaise with Treasury & Financial Institutions, trade finance, remittance operations and other related stakeholders for review of the KYC/AML field inquiry response
- Respond KYC/AML related query from Global and Local correspondent banks/FIs, fill KYC related forms and supply relevant documents
- MIS Management – manage proper KYC aspects of regular and ad hoc MIS reporting, support in BFIU Audit procedure by Bangladesh Bank and compliance thereof, attend other regulatory compliance requirements
- Stay attuned to industry and global trends related to compliance issues, financial crimes, and regulatory actions
- Proactively identify risk issues and work with relationship managers to develop, document, and implement appropriate action plans
- Sound and updated knowledge about local regulatory framework such as Anti-money Laundering Prevention Act, BFIU circulars etc
- Graduation in Business Administration/Commerce with good academic result.
- 5 Years of Banking Experience including relevant experience in Correspondent Banking, Trade Finance, Trade-Based Money Laundering, AML/KYC due diligence process
- Good conceptual skill in understanding market dynamics
- Adequate training to understand trade and international payment mechanism
- Strong communication specially in English & inter-personal skills
- Good knowledge on economic events
- Ability to handle stress situation
- Professional degree on AML (CAMS etc) will be given preference
Employment Type : Full Time Employment
Job Grade: SPO/AVP
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight