Recently BRAC Enterprises published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career BRAC Enterprises can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, BRAC Enterprises Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published BRAC Enterprises Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 24 Feb, 2019
Application Deadline: Mar 9, 2019
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the COO, Enterprises in resolving day to day functional and operational problems.
- Draft different notes, approval, Memo and circulate these after getting approval.
- Manage and maintain schedules and coordinate to arrange appointments, meeting, conferences, travel, interview, events and other similar activities as well as prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Plan and execute the administrative functions to the enterprises for smooth business operations.
- Collect information from different enterprises, Analysis data and prepare report and submit to COO, Enterprises.
- Receiving, open, sort and prioritizing incoming phone calls/emails/visitors and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Maintaining paper, file and retrieve documents, electronic files/records/reports-official/personal
- Follow decisions and liaison with other departments of the organization.
- Providing logistics support and perform other duties assigned by enterprises.
- Compiling sales report and analysis the business growth, Identify the critical issues and submit to the management for better solutions.
- Any responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- The candidates must have Bachelor/ Masters from any discipline (preferably in English) with minimum CGPA 2.5/2nd class/ division or equivalent result in all academic examinations from any reputed university.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Age at most 32 years
- Must have knowledge in Planning, Office management, Understanding business operations, Customer handling, Administration and Management, Time management, Data management etc..
- Must have skills in Active Listening and Reading, Speaking & Writing, Active Learning, Coordination, Service Orientations, Speech Clarity, Problem solving, Analytical ability, Communication etc
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Age: Age at most 32 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Other Benefits: Health & Life Insurance Benefits, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Jobs Source: online
If you feel that you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please send your detailed resume and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the applied position to BRAC Human Resource and Learning Division, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 on or before 09 March 2019. Please mention the name of the position and EN – 220219 on top of the cover letter and the envelope. Internal candidates are requested to apply through proper channel.
In case of Ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV.
Only short listed candidate will be contacted. BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight