BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.
You know BRAC Enterprises Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published BRAC Enterprises Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Post Name: Machine Operator, Aarong Dairy
Published on: 03 March, 2022
Application Deadline: 15 Mar 2022
- Operates continuous flow or vat-type equipment to process milk, cream, and other dairy products, following specified methods and formulas: Connects pipes between vats and processing equipment.
- Assembles fittings, valves, bowls, plates, disks, impeller shaft, and other parts to equipment with wrench to prepare for operation.
- Turns valves to pump sterilizing solution and rinse water through pipes and equipment and spray vats with atomizer.
- Starts pumps and equipment, observes temperature and pressure gauges, and opens valves on continuous flow equipment to force milk through centrifuge to separate cream from milk, through homogenizer to produce specified emulsion, and through filter to remove sediment.
- Turns valves to admit steam and water into pipes to pasteurize milk and to circulate refrigerant through coils to cool milk.
- Starts pump and agitator, observes pressure and temperature gauges, and opens valves on vat equipment to fill, stir, and steam-heat milk in vat.
- Pumps or pours specified amounts of liquid or powder ingredients, such as skim milk, stabilizer, SMP, FCMP & Coco etc into vat to make dairy products, such as buttermilk, chocolate milk.
- Tests product at various stages of processing. Records specified time, temperature, pressure, and volume readings.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- At least 1 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Health & Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonus, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Jobs Source: online
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight