British American Tobacco Job Circular 2021 has published from its official website and bd jobs portal website. Their authority new vacancy notice. career opportunity. admit card download. exam result at https://jobsholders.com. Non-government bank jobs are very attractive jobs here for all unemployed people. British American Tobacco jobs convert to an image file.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. British American Tobacco job circular publish now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information of this job. We publish British American Tobacco Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh on our website.
Published on: 14 April, 2021
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT BANGALDESH IS LOOKING FOR AN E-COMMERCE OFFICER
SENIORITY LEVEL: EXPERIENCED NON-MANAGEMENT LEVEL
SALARY RANGE: 997,284 BDT Annually + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: DHAKA, BANGLADESH
The role is responsible for supporting the business and our retail customers. You will collaborate closely with IDT to monitor and maintain the B2B web platform by identifying and resolving technical issues that impact our customers and identify strategies to help support our agenda. You will also assist in crafting reports, summarizing e-commerce sales/orders for the replenishment agents and our internal business.
Reports To: E Commerce Executive
Reporting Level: Junior Level
Geographic Scope: Bangladesh
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
As an E-commerce officer, you will work closely with various e-commerce platforms for the organization. You will be responsible for creating platforms to engage with targeted communities and users to the achieve the desired outcome set by you and the team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Handle, analyze and draw conclusions on specific ecommerce critical metrics.
- Collaborate closely with our digital technology team to identify, communicate and resolve e-commerce system, technical and performance issues
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Marketing & IDT teams to outline business and customer requirements for our ecommerce platforms.
- Develop and optimize campaigns and activities using creative A/B testing, segmentation and personalization to optimize the efficiency of digital activities.
- Optimize & use digital platform assets & collaborate with internal teams to deliver a brand centric user experience.
- Analyze all ecommerce website performance and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience and website performance
- Run external suppliers/agencies scope of work within agreed budgets and handle delivery of all requirements On Time and In Full to the defined quality expectations.
- Support the creation and summarizing of our e-commerce sales and orders
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Have you managed any eCommerce platform professionally/personally?
- Do you have working experience within E-Commerce & or Loyalty programs as a Business Analyst?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Ecommerce understanding and Data & Analytics
- Knowledge & capability to analyze and interpret data from GA, and other 3rd party data applications
- Solid agency management experience
- Managing developers to implement changes in web platform
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen by viewing situations and making decisions from a business perspective.
- Good understanding of relevant Ecommerce strategies and systems, specifically BI/BPC, SAP or ERP equivalent
- Strong expertise in using data visualization tools, capability to make data impactful with business recommendations
- A good knowledge of consumer experience in e-commerce platforms
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organisation that thrives on diversity, innovation and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, find out more about working for us at www.bat.com.
How to apply on British American Tobacco
- Visit their apply site – Apply Now
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight