Recently Caritas Bangladesh CB published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Caritas Bangladesh CB can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. As a result, Caritas Bangladesh CB Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Caritas Bangladesh CB Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 21 August, 2019
Application Deadline: 27 August 2019
Program Manager (Gender)
- Support in the M&E collection and interpretation for gender specific indicators
- Compile, analyze and interpret gender issues and statistical data through gender reviews and assessments
- Review and provide technical feedback on results and project reports to donors in order to ensure quality and full compliance with gender policy and progress towards achieving integration of gender in program.
- Initiate steps to build the capacity of staff of emergency response program of CB on how to integrate gender concerns from a programmatic perspective through training, guidance, one-on-one support, commenting on strategy plans, providing input to program design and proposal writing and orientation on the use of Gender, Gender in WASH/Shelter.
- Work with Protection Manager, to develop/compile training packages on Gender and Protection Mainstreaming,
- As requested, facilitate trainings related to gender and protection mainstreaming,
- Advise and support the overall Programs to integrate gender equality and social inclusion into activities
- Identify successful practices in the Project that can be showcased in publications, communication materials, etc.
- Prepare communications materials that highlight the Project’s gender equality programming, successes and lessons learnt.
- Monitor, analyze and be up-to-date with gender related topics at national and international level.
- Represent the project management in relevant meetings
- Coordinate with CB colleagues to ensure key protection elements, standards and mandates are being considered and implemented throughout the project management cycle in the respective sector,
- Ensure linkages between the protection team and the respective sector
- Contribute to the identification and reduction of vulnerabilities and/or exposure to threats, thereby creating a safer, more protective environment to the populations of concern.
- Minimum of a Master’s in Gender Studies, Women Studies, Psychology, International Development, Development Studies, Social Science, Social Work or related field;
- Academic qualification may be relaxed for highly experienced candidates.
At least 6 year(s)
- Maximum 45 years (as on 30.06.2019)
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience including 3 years at mid-level on Gender or Humanitarian Assistance preferably in an NGO/INGO.
- Additional Job Requirements:
- Experience in working in emergency programs and especially in Rohingya camp strongly preferred.
- Highly developed strategic planning skills with ability to contribute to programme overall strategies.
- Substantial experience in designing, monitoring and evaluation of gender responsive projects;
- Experience in Protection Mainstreaming in an emergency situation a plus
- High level of interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity to effectively interact with refugees, local communities, partner staff, and policy makers;
- Ability to engage with local and international agencies.
- An influential communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills in English and Bangla (required). Speaking ability in Chittagong local dialect a plus.
- Computer: MS Word, Internet, E-mails, Excel.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
Jobs Source: online
The selected candidates will be appointed on temporary basis initially for six months which may be extended for future period. Age and academic qualification may be relaxed for the highly experienced candidates.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply with a complete CV with the names of two referees (past/present employers), recent photograph, copies of all educational and experience certificates including National ID to the Regional Director, Caritas Chattogram Region, 1/E, Baizid Bostami Road (Behind Mimi Super Market), East Nasirabad, Panchlaish, Chattogram by 27 August 2019 (please note that it is a re-advertisement, those who applied earlier need not to apply).
The candidate who are presently servicing in Caritas should apply through proper channel. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and Interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever. Applicants are requested to visit www.caritasbd.org to know about Caritas.
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight