Recently Coats Bangladesh Ltd published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Coats Bangladesh Ltd can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Coats Bangladesh Ltd Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Coats Bangladesh Ltd Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Coats Bangladesh Ltd., a subsidiary of Coats plc, UK, is the world’s leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business in over 70 countries across 6 continents around the world.
Coats has a long heritage and has been serving customers for more than 250 years and our products are sold over 100 countries in the world. Our industrial division is 3 times the size of its nearest competitor in industrial thread and our crafts division is the number one global player in the textile crafts market. We are also the market leader in Bangladesh and are looking for a young and energetic Global Accounts Officer/Executive. The job will be based at Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The purpose of this job is to manage the Global Key Accounts of Coats in Bangladesh. To actively drive brand values to optimize sales growth and continuously increase market share. This is a key role in Global Sales Team reporting to the Global Sales Manager.
Published on: 04 March, 2019
Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
Global Account Officer/Executive (Business Development)
- To call on the local offices of the Global Apparel Brands/ buyers / Retailers, Buying Houses and domestic Ready Made Garments (RMG) manufacturers in Bangladesh and promote Coats’ Global & Local products and services to establish Coats as the preferred supplier to such brands and their sourcing partners.
- Maintain liaison with Coats’ ‘Global Sales’ team members worldwide and share / exchange various initiatives.
- Make presentations to customers on our bouquet of products and services and build lasting relationships.
- Gather business intelligence, analyze market trend/ prospect to support formulation of sales strategies and plans for industrial business to assist sales team for effective sales forecast and to meet volume and value targets for apparel threads.
- Implement marketing communications and digital initiatives of industrial marketing (Web Portal and e-commerce) as per plan.
- Assist in creating a pipeline of new business opportunities, coordinate with Technical Services, develop the new product, launch and promote them to maximize sales.
- Business graduate from any reputed University.
- More than 2 years’ of in line working experience with a reputed national/multinational company.
- Good grounding in handling Key Accounts Management in B2B business will be preferred.
- Have strong interpersonal/ communication skills with good command in English and Bangla.
- Exposure to change management processes and a strong team player with key decision making ability.
- Experience in dealing with major buyers/customers will be an added advantage.
The Company offers excellent career opportunities with most competitive salary and benefits package.
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Coats Bangladesh Ltd
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight