Recently Concern Worldwide published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Concern Worldwide can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Concern Worldwide Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Concern Worldwide Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 29 Nov, 2018
Application Deadline: 12 December 2018
|Type of Contract:||Fixed Term Contract (From January 2019 to December 2021)|
Gross Annual Salary range (inclusive of Festival Bonus & Gratuity):
|BDT-16,91,088/- to BDT-20,57,468/-|
|Duty Station:||Dhaka with frequent field visit at Project site|
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- To lead result-based advocacy that identifies and tackles critical factors impacting on the lives of the poor people.
- Take the lead in engaging programme teams and partners in designing and implementation advocacy strategies, plans and campaigns to ensure accountability of service providers to deliver quality social services focusing on health, education and social safety net services.
- Working closely with the Heads of Programmes to ensure that the programmes benefit from best practice and effective advocacy tools; and are able to contribute to learning in their area.
- Facilitate and provide technical support to issue based national and regional networks to advocate for the extreme poor.
- Ensure that advocacy objectives of different programmes particularly integrated urban programme have been achieved maintaining highest quality and standards
- Develop advocacy strategy and plans for integrated urban programme linked to organisational advocacy priorities.
- Provide technical support to implementing partner NGOs to deliver agreed advocacy plan and results.
- Engage and closely work with advocacy partners of Urban programme i.e. Coalition for Urban Poor (CUP), All party Parliamentary Group (APPG), the Parliament, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Local Government, Ministry of Finance, City Corporations and relevant CSO Networks for influencing pro-poor change and decisions.
- To ensure the widest possible range of relevant tools and techniques are used by all staff contributing to effective advocacy.
- To ensure that information on best practice, innovative approaches and changes in advocacy approaches successfully impact the lives of poor people.
- As a member of the Technical Unit, to work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure excellence within Concern’s work is captured, promoted and disseminated.
- Contribute to the process of implementing quality programmes by ensure that the Core Humanitarian Standard on Quality and Accountability are effectively implemented throughout the organisation, and at the country programme level.
Educational: Master’s Degree in Development Studies, Social Science or in relevant subject(s).
Job related experience and knowledge:
- At least 8 years progressively responsible professional work experience in a development organisation/NGO. Duration of experience may be relaxed for candidates with demonstrated experience of advocacy with higher level policy makers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in advocacy with a proven ability to apply advocacy techniques for pro-poor development at local and national levels.
- Experience of working together with the highest level of policy makers in Bangladesh i.e. The Parliament, APPGs, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Local Government, Large City Corporations etc.
- Proven successes in affecting change and achieving advocacy objectives at National as well as local level.
- Experience of developing and delivery results based advocacy strategies in Bangladesh.
- Knowledge and skills in applied approaches of advocacy at strategic level.
- Experience of training and development of staff capacity in advocacy.
Job Description: Click here to download
Job Application Form: Click here to download
Qualified, skilled and experienced professionals are requested to forward the completed Concern Worldwide Job Application Form along with an updated CV to: email@example.com or Concern Worldwide, Human Resources Department, House # 15 SW (D), Road # 07, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.
Please use the prescribed Concern Worldwide Job Application Form. BDJobs Profile will not be accepted as an application. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Concern Code of Conduct and its Associated Policies
Concern has an organisational Code of Conduct (CCoC) with three Associated Policies; the Programme Participant Protection Policy (P4), the Child Safeguarding Policy and the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Policy. These have been developed to ensure the maximum protection of programme participants from exploitation, and to clarify the responsibilities of Concern staff, consultants, visitors to the programme and partner organisation, and the standards of behaviour expected of them. In this context, staff have a responsibility to the organisation to strive for, and maintain, the highest standards in the day-to-day conduct in their workplace in accordance with Concern’s core values and mission. Any candidate offered a job with Concern Worldwide will be expected to sign the Concern Staff Code of Conduct and Associated Policies as an appendix to their contract of employment. By signing the Concern Code of Conduct, candidates acknowledge that they have understood the content of both the Concern Code of Conduct and the Associated Policies and agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of these policies
Please mark the position applied for on the envelope OR in the email subject line.
Any canvassing will result in disqualification
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight