Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job Circular 2022 has published from its official website and bd jobs portal website. Their authority new vacancy notice. career opportunity. admit card download. exam result at https://jobsholders.com. Non-government bank jobs are very attractive jobs here for all unemployed people. Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) jobs convert to an image file.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) job circular publish now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information of this job. We publish Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh on our website.
Post Name: Assistant Project Manager (APM)
Published on: 29 March, 2022
Application Deadline: 5 Apr 2022
- Planning, organizing and monitoring:
- Leading in taking responsibilities with adequate authorities in regard to program planning, implementation, monitoring and management.
- Manage resources and monitor the impact of the project.
- Preparing and review activity plan and targets.
- Assist Project Manager in budget preparation.
- Flexible project operations to ensure quality project implementation and manage diverse priorities.
- Ensure Compliance of donor in every level.
- Support the M&E Officer to make sure appropriate M&E system is developed and in place.
- Support in data collection and analysis for baseline, periodic monitoring, case study, special study and experience capitalization of the project.
- Monitoring the program activities as per M&E system.
- Guide filed teams in establishing a culture of reviewing findings from the monitoring visits and initiating actions for qualitative improvements of interventions.
- Ensure quality program implementation in the field
- Visit fields and provide necessary guidance to FF and Volunteers.
- Regularly monitor the project budget and take appropriate actions.
- Ensure that program is implemented in a cost-effective manner, within the budget framework and make sure that expenditure rate is up to the expected level.
- Organize trainings, workshops, meetings and other events.
- Ensure field visit and monitoring by Upazila and district level officials and make them responsive.
- Visit field and identify issues related to mainly integration, progress and challenges.
- Sample check on the implementation and provide feedback and guidance to the FF and Volunteers for improvements.
- Staff Management and supervision
- Guide project staff to plan and support on integration activities.
- Reviews and approves project staffs work plans and continuous monitoring and provide feedback.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, annual staff coordination meeting.
- Ensure a Gender Equitable, women friendly, sensitive work environment in the project office.
- Coach & mentor implementing staff to improve their programming and analytical skills, which include skills in project planning, management, communication and monitoring activities.
- Develop team spirit and cooperative attitudes among supervise staffs.
- Facilitate talent acquisition, development and retention.
- Assist to ensure a system of communication across the staff, concerned government officials and communities related to project policies, strategies and implementation activities established.
- Share information of the project to all staff.
- Liaison different stakeholders
- Attend external meeting, update progress and represent ESDO.
- Regularly share and updates the finding with UNCC & DNCC and build professional relationship.
- Regular communication with Civil Society Forum and make them active as pressure groups.
- Maintain excellent relationship with relevant units/program’s of ESDO.
- Ensure nutritional coordination committees in district, upazilas and UDCC in unions are operationalized as per NPAN.
- Participate in district level DC, Health, Family Planning, Agriculture, Education department meeting and other meetings.
- Participate in relevant networks
- Reporting and documentation
- Prepare periodic narrative and financially reports and ensure timely submissions.
- Document innovations, case studies, video documentary and other pilot initiatives involving the project staffs.
- Regular communication with PM, M&E Officer, Finance & Admin Officer of the project.
- Authority: Directly supervise Field Facilitators and Volunteers of the project.
- Reporting to: Project Manager
- Master’s degree Social science or other related subject.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in senior positions with 5 years’ experience of leading/managing large development projects/programs.
- Well conversant with the multi-sectoral governance, nutrition specific and nutrition sensitive intervention, climate smart and nutrition value chain agriculture, and ICT based information portal.
- Excellent conceptual understanding of key development priorities in nutrition and nutrition policy in Bangladesh.
- Excellent conceptual understanding on Governance and social accountability tools.
- Demonstrated skills in managing finance, HR and procurement of large donor funded projects.
- Strong communication, report writing and presentation skills both in Bangla and English. Skilled in MS Office software.
- Experience in rural development work, specifically in the area of evaluating social and impacts as they affect disadvantaged groups, particularly women and children.
- Experience of working with communities in participatory approaches.
- Good knowledge on M&E systems that can feed information and data required for improving program quality and generating deeper impact.
- Good networking and liaison skills with national government departments, nutrition and governance platforms and private sector in nutrition specific and sensitive service delivery
- Staff performance management skills, including team building, coaching and counseling.
- Tk. 58,140 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per project design.
Jobs Source: online
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume with cover letter along with recent Passport size Photo, photocopy of all academic and experience certificates, NID card /Citizenship certificate including two references. Applications should reach within 05/04/2022 by post or Currier or hand to hand delivery to: APC (HR), ESDO, Collegepara (Gobindanagar), Thakurgaon-5100, Bangladesh.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview.
Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Equal opportunity, promoting women & children rights is mandate of ESDO.
Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO)
Address : কলেজ পাড়া (গোবিন্দ নগর), ঠাকুরগাঁও-৫১০০, বাংলাদেশ
Web : www.esdo.net.bd
Application Procedure for Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO)
To apply for those circular applicants needs to collect application form and send it to their address after that, Applicants need to get the application form and have to fill up with all the requirements with the exam fee of of first post and others posts fee the payment will have to pay by the system they asked for within the deadline 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. Applicants need to send their from with 3 passport size photography and their educational certificates. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file.
Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job Circular 2022
To make career at the office of Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) applicants should apply for the job circular within the deadline they gave in their notice. The applicants requirements have given in the circular here. Read the job recruitment notice very carefully to apply for the job. To find every Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) job circular stay connected with our Facebook page and keep visiting our web page at bestbdjob.com. We always try to give you people all the 100% correct job news and notices. You guys can faith on us. Thank for being here.
How to apply on Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO)
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
More Job You Can See From https://jobsholders.com/
- Express One Limited Job Circular
- NATIONAL MOTORS Job Circular
- Chattogram University Job Circular 2021
- Teacher Job Circular
- Akij Food & Beverage Ltd Job Circular
- Salam Steel Concast Re-Rolling Mills Ltd. (SCRM) published a Job Circular.
- Apex Jobs Circular
- Cashier Job Circular 2021
- ONE Bank Limited Job Circular Apply 2021
- Lotto, Licensee-Express Leather Products Ltd published a Job Circular
- Grameen Bank Job Circular
- DESCO published a Job Circular.
- Eastern Bank Limited (EBL) published a Job Circular.
- LGED published a Job Circular.
- Health Officer in job circular
- Sanji Stainless Steel Industries Limited Job Circular
- Ministry of Industry Job Circular 2021
- Accounts Assistant Job Circular
- Jobs circular Credit Officer
- Bangladesh Army published a Job Circular -joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd
- Rangpur Dairy and Food Products Limited published a Job Circular
- Amanat Shah Group published a Job Circular
- Meghna Group job Circular 2021
- LAUGFS Gas (Bangladesh) Limited published a Job Circular
- Career at Gazi Group
- Ambala Foundation Job Circular 2021 Job Online Application Process
- Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC) published a Job Circular
- Saptahik Chakrir Khobor Potrika 26 Nov, 2021 Weekly Job Newspaper
- Biovista Bangladesh Ltd Job Circular
- Christian Service Society (CSS) Job Circular
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight