Recently Good Neighbors published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Good Neighbors can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Good Neighbors Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Good Neighbors Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). GNB is operating 14 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 2 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 12 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities and ICT Education Project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007.
Published on: 09 March, 2019
Application Deadline: 20th March 2019.
|Job Location||:||Head Office, Dhaka|
|Educational Requirements||:||Post-graduate degree on relevant fields (including sociology, anthropology, development studies etc.) from any recognized university|
|Experience||:||3 years’ experience in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)|
- Post-graduate degree on relevant fields (including sociology, anthropology, development studies etc.) from any recognized university
Job Responsibilities: [projects communication 50%, coordination 30%, reporting 20%]
- Communication and coordination with CDP, PSP & Team for ensuring & continued of GNB activities
- Lead M&E system and process development, creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project activities
- Define and implement the key project performance indicators (KPI)
- Supporting to CDP/PSP Officers/ Manager while they create and revise tools and data collection procedures for getting result in work. (logical framework, project performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart)
- Review the performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modifications
Attitudes, Skills and Abilities:
- Having good knowledge about community development, Project Proposal & Logical framework.
- Having positive attitudes towards the implementation of human rights (especially child and woman rights)
- Having ability to understand and to analyze community’s problems and corresponding solutions
- Ability to understand organizational goals and directions preparing for the projects
- Must have innovative problem solving skill in line with GNB’s program goals & CSP
- Ability to write project proposals, concept notes with least supervision
- Self-driven, pro-active and ability to work independently or in a team
Consolidated Remuneration: Tk 35,000 (per month)
Contract Period: 1 year [ Extendable depending on performance evaluation]
Applicants for the GNB job …
(i) must be committed to his/her responsibility and take it as a service rather than a paid job;
(ii) must be sincere to further study and improve his/her working skill;
(iii) must be ready to work both urban and rural area anytime
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight