Recently General Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GPL) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career General Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GPL) can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know General Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GPL) Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published General Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GPL) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 11 Mar, 2021
Application Deadline: 8 Apr 2021
- Provide scientific information to Advisory Board/FGD/RTM and Congress.
- Develop and maintain scientific and professional relationship with key opinion leaders.
- Provide scientific support to related clinical trial related activities.
- Provide various academic support to the doctors.
- Provide training for the sales force.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from any reputed Public or Private Medical College.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- We offer competitive remuneration package.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others benefits as per company policy
Jobs Source: online
General Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GPL)
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight