Approve Google Adsense : First let’s know about Google Adsense. Google AdSense is a web application by Google. It’s basically an advertiser network where Google and its users can earn money by promoting ads on their website or YouTube videos. A website or blog owner can make money by displaying or setting up Google-targeted ads on their site, under certain conditions. Website owners share between 3 and 5 percent of the money they receive from advertisers. And anyone can earn money through Google AdSense. Many Bangladeshi bloggers and website owners are currently making money by displaying ads on Google AdSense.
Before applying Google AdSense for your web site, you need to keep in mind the content of the website.
There are two types of Google AdSense accounts.
1. Hosted Google Adsense
II. Non-hosted Google AdSense or fully approved AdSense
Hosted AdSense means those who are giving you free hosting and domain and using it you can share your post or video with them at no cost. The adsense you get using these mediums is hosted adsense. However, keep in mind that these sites need to be Google AdSense partner. In the case of Hosted, the income you make will be divided into three parts (each part will have a different percentage). One part will be Google, the other will be the free domain hosting provider and in the end you will find. Some examples of Hosted are: Blogger, WordPress, YouTube, etc.
And non-hosted AdSense means domain and hosting is your own purchase and you have full control of it. So the income through these sites will be higher. Only Google will take some part and you will get the rest.
Now let’s talkBefore applying to AdSense, how should your site be ……
Website Design: Google wants your web site to be very easy and easy for your users to use. When the visitor visits the visitor after seeing so many color combinations, he may not be able to enter again. If you do not return to the home page easily after moving from your home page to another user, your site may be a crap experience. This will reduce the visitor and not get Adsense approval for poor site design.
2. AdSense Policy: Your site must adhere to the Google AdSense policies such as: There should be no copy paste content, no unique content, site traffic will be charged, no online advertising or any software can be brought to the visitor.
3. Adequate content: If your site is a blog or news site, then there must be enough posts before applying to AdSense. Apply after leaving at least 5+ posts. Be careful that your site does not have pages that are empty or without any content.
4. Responsive Design: The theme / layout of your site should be responsive and have a good navigation menu. Visitors can go from any page of your site to home page or other page. This is very important.
5. Domain age: When buying a domain, buy it for more than a year as the longer the domain age, the easier it will be to get approval. Because Google will understand that the site will be permanent in the future. The site should not be applied after the minimum age of 5 days.
7. XML Sitemap Create a good quality XML Sitemap. Index Google by submitting it to Google Webmaster Tools. There are many plugins for creating XML Sitemaps in WordPress, you can use them and there are many web sites you can create from.
8. If you want to get approval from the Gmail by matching the domain name with the Gmail ID, then you can try this method.
9. Put SSL Certificate in your domain so that the site is more trusted by Google and the chance of getting approval. And also link the site with Google Analytics
10. Protect Site from Adult Content
If you follow the above things that we have discussed, you will certainly give Adsense approve on your site. Then you will not have to attend any training center with money to approve Adsense. Thanks for reading this article and if you have any problem please comment here or give a message on our facebook page.