Recently Jamuna Group published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Jamuna Group can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Jamuna Group Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Jamuna Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 17 March, 2019
Application Deadline: Apr 16, 2019
GM Sales & Marketing, (Tyre Division)
- Develop and implement short/long term strategic marketing plans, sales plans. Forecast to achieve company’s sales target and objectives for both products & services.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, social media and direct mail.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Guide in preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to top management.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals
- Represent company at trade association, dealers sales meetings/conferences to promote product.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units closely and effectively monitor sales people’s activities, collections, aging etc. vigilantly.
- Assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and analyzes sales performances against programs and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Direct product research and development.
Educational Qualification: Masters / MBA in Marketing from reputed University
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Candidates who meet above requirements are requested to apply with confidence.
- Candidates who does not have experience in Tyre industry need not to apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales & Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 40 to 50 years
Job Location: Dhaka Division
Salary Range: Negotiable
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Full Time Car
- Timely Increment.
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Jamuna Future Park, Ka-244, Progati Sarani, Kuril, Baridhara, Dhaka-1229
As an evolving private company that has continually grown within the competitive industry in Bangladesh, Jamuna Group possesses high values, but the most crucial value of the company is its human resources. The name, Jamuna group is inseparably associated with the name of Mr. Md. Nurul Islam, an architect a pioneer ultimately an Industrial leader in the private sector. He heralded the Jamunas appearance in the arena of private industrial sector in 1974 with the mission and vision of building newly independent Bangladesh as a happy and prosperous country. Jamuna started its journey with the Jamuna Electric Manufacturing Co. Ltd in 1974 and it pioneered the manufacturing electrical accessories and fittings in Bangladesh since 1975. To maintain its competitiveness in todays globalized modern market, Jamuna introduced the best technology along with machinery and expertise in Bangladesh. Jamuna developed and expanded its enterprises of multi-dimension for diversifying its product range. In course of 34 years of operation Jamuna Group expanded into a giant dynasty of 24 large scale SBUs. From textile to real estate, Jamuna Group has diverse business interests. The Group has ventured into electrical, engineering, chemical, leather, garments and textiles- including spinning, knitting and dyeing, cosmetics, toiletries, beverages, real estate, tyre, housing, print and electronic media sectors.
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight