Recently JMI Group published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career JMI Group can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. As a result, JMI Group Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published JMI Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 17 Oct, 2020
Application Deadline: 23 Oct 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
General Manager – VAT & Customs
- Direct and oversee VAT & Customs related day to day activities of a large group of companies;
- Conduct training and develop a highly professional, ethical and vibrant VAT & Customs Management Team;
- Conduct day to day communication with VAT & Customs Authorities including NBR and other relevant Authorities;
- Handle of audit conducted by VAT & Customs Authorities and take necessary steps to mitigate the same;
- Ensure HS Code and Relevant product wise calculation of TTI (Total Tax Impact) and take necessary steps to minimize the same;
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for VAT & Customs Department;
- Ensure proper adherence of all relevant SOPs, laws and regulations;
- Ensure true Risk Management System of VAT & Customs Department;
- Ensure embedment of Internal Control System with the culture of the VAT & Customs Department of the Group;
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures for VAT & Customs Management Department;
- Prepare and submission of duties related proposal to NBR and other relevant Authorities;
- Ensure operational efficiencies through true application of KPI based performance measurement system in VAT & Customs Department of the Group;
- Enable day to day business activities through coordination with cross functional strategic business units;
- Ensure in time materialization of audit observations raised Internal Audit Department as well as by the relevant regulatory bodies.
- Analyze the National Budget and calculate the impact of VAT & Customs on the Group.
- Qualified CA/CMA with Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Finance, Master of Business Studies (MBS) in Accounts, Finance
- VAT and Custom Practitioner
Employment Status: Full-time
- Age 40 to 48 years
- Minimum 10 years VAT & Customs related hands on practical experience with NBR, VAT circle, Appellate Tribunal etc.
- Without Practical Experience in TAX & VAT need not to apply;
- In case of highly experienced candidate academic qualification may be relaxed.
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Corporate Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Pharmaceuticals
Age: Age 40 to 48 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Jobs Source: online
Address : JMI Group, Unique Heights, Level-6,Level-7 & Level-11, 117, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Ramna, Dhaka-1217 Tel : 880-2-55138723, 55138724 Fax : 880-2-55138725 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.jmigroup-bd.com
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight