Recently Kattali Textile Ltd published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Kattali Textile Ltd can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know Kattali Textile Ltd Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Kattali Textile Ltd Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 08 Feb, 2021
Application Deadline: 8 Mar 2021
Manager (Marketing & Merchandising)
- Monitor and assist in the development & creation of new buyers for expanding the business.
- Have to do overseas & local marketing and correspondence with excellence.
- Ensure and co-ordinate the Marketing, Merchandising, and Planning team activities in order to achieve monthly and yearly target.
- Develop and maintain excellent business relation with the buyers to serve their interest and requirement for smooth Business.
- Prepare plans to ensure order is executed smoothly and ensure the shipment meet the buyer given schedule.
- Supervise on order costing in knit and woven garments, negotiation and order confirmation.
- Follow-up on purchase orders, internal orders and costing sheets, product development and shipment.
- Coordinate with planning department to determine delivery schedule and sequence of implementing all order in the lines.
- Coordinate with sample section to ensure proper sample design for buyer, send the sample on time and follow up on any comments or acceptance of that sample from buyer.
- Ensure excellent communication with Buyer for any technical clarification, when is required.
- Plan for new season sampling and production orders.
- Proper execution of orders according to planned ‘Time and Action Plan’ on regular basis to ensure on time shipment with right quality and quantity.
- Follow up and coordinate with Production, Quality, Commercial and logistics department to ensure on time shipments.
- Follow-up on fabric, accessories and trims to ensure uninterrupted production process.
- Prepare SOP of the merchandising team
- Any other task assigned by Management.
- Master’s degree in any discipline, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in textile engineering
- Textile background is preferred.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Apparel Manufacturing Process, Apparel merchandising, Garments Marketing, Garments Textile, Woven and Knitwear
- At least 5 years’ experience as a “Senior Manager / Manager of Marketing & Merchandising” in any garment/buying house with specific emphasis on Knit Garments and Outerwears.
- Preference will be given who works with the buyers like: Inditex (Zara), C&A, GAP, Marks & Spencer, Levi’s, Nike, Puma, Adidas, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani Exchange, Calvin Klein, Scotch & Soda and those buyers who creates high values
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to maintain effective and satisfactory working relationships with buyers and staff at all levels.
- Must have excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must have advanced computer skills.
- Must have strong knowledge about yarn, fabric, Garment, washing, printing and embroidery.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to email@example.com
Kattali Textile Ltd
Address : North Kattali, Chowdhury Bari, Chittagong
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight