Recently MJLBangladesh Limited (MJLBL) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career MJLBangladesh Limited (MJLBL) can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, MJLBangladesh Limited (MJLBL) Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published MJLBangladesh Limited (MJLBL) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 20 May, 2019
Application Deadline: May 29, 2019
Manager – Safety & Security
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Masters from any reputed institute
Skills Required: Administration, Security Management
Experience: 8 – 10 year (s)
Job Nature: Full Time
Ensures continuous monitoring of security operations and implement policies, regulations, rules, and norms to make sure that the environment within their organization is safe for employers, employees, visitors, and company properties.
- Determine and ensure the security needs of the office premises, equipment, and personnel.
- Monitor standard security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with our current security policies
- Plan, direct, and coordinate security activities to safeguard all company assets, employees, and guests.
- Supervise and monitor all security professionals, perform activities such as training, assigning duties, and evaluating their performance on a regular basis.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs and alter (if needed) current programs accordingly.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Respond to medical emergencies, threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
- Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches. And Arrange for or perform executive protection activities.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Planning and execution of Fire Contingency, arranging regular Fire Drill, and oversee proper implementation and maintenance of Firefighting Equipment.
- Oversee total office building maintenance including lift, generator, air condition, motor vehicles, etc. and ensure adequate housekeeping activity
- Manage and allocate office transport fleet as per request from various departments and/or employees of the company.
- Any other task assigned by the Management time to time.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years’ working experience in the relevant field
- Excellent understanding on the safety and security current issues and measures including necessary equipment.
- Hands on experience in introducing S&S measures and precautions.
- Good training and people management skills.
- Good sense of alertness and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Prerequisite Educational qualification will be relaxed for truly deserving candidates
Preference will be given retired army/defense officials