Recently Mondol Group published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Mondol Group can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Mondol Group Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Mondol Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 13 March, 2019
Application Deadline: Apr 12, 2019
Sr. Executive / Executive – IT
- Perform hardware and software installations and reinstallation of Operating systems.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Provides resolution and assistance to Windows related problems and printer related issues.
- Performs Operating System imaging and configuration and deployment of workstations and laptops.
- Performs scanning and removal of viruses, malware, and spyware.
- Provides help desk support to onsite and remote users.
- Executes established best practices for security and compliance policies and provides training and guidance to users.
- Ensures exceptional customer service & support with prompt problem resolution and follow-up.
- 1st Line Support of ERP software and hardware related incidents.
- Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured.
- Regular updating of incidents logged on the Incident Management system, providing end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreement.
- Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to the relevant resolver group.
- Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
- Adhering to Incident Management procedures.
- Working as part of a support team in a customer focused environment.
- As a support engineer at Montrims Ltd, you will be part of a team providing escalated issue support to our customers, including issues on our large shared infrastructure, VPS containers, and dedicated servers. The Linux/Unix system administrator is part of a team of system administrators charged with maintaining, monitoring, and owning the Linux/Unix server and storage infrastructure for Eicra.com.
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot system and services quickly and efficiently.
- The system and network R&D, installs and configures latest software updates and security packages according to Montrims standards.
- The system support executive will proactively monitor all development infrastructures, and maintains support according to published support levels.
- Record, track and document Help Desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems using PC diagnostic utilities, software updates, drivers, and basic knowledge on Domain and Hosting for user support.
- Must be technically skilled in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems.
- Able to install all types of software and hardware for PCs on the ON+ and INTERNET networks; configure Internet connections and Internet Proxy servers on a variety of hardware platforms; use utilities to convert Intranet submission to HTML and browsing format; initiate and maintain contact with appropriate persons of local ISPs for resolution of Internet-related problems.
- Able to promote computer and automation services and maximize the capabilities of these resources; possess good interpersonal skills; convince post management of priority issues with INTERNET and Intranet operations and secure support for enhancements. Must be able to correlate assigned projects and post priorities to systems capabilities and limitations.
- Ability to prepare reports, documentations and provide formal training to users.
- Creating new user accounts, Active Directory management, imaging computers, configuring desktops, installing printers for users, installing common software, virus cleaning and basic user help.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Research and Development.
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot services quickly and efficiently.
- To build and configure new services and servers as required.
- Assist with all ad hoc projects as requested.
- Support the day to day business operations.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Preferred Professional Certification: Any professional certification would be treated as advantage.
- Knowledge in Networking and Troubleshooting shooting is must.
- Skill TCP/ IP and Server Management will be added credit.
- CCNA & A+ certified candidates will be privileged.
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Thorough knowledge of local ISP and their practices, network operations, computer systems and their management in order to provide continued and effective operational support.
- Working knowledge of web languages, web design, graphics, multimedia and browsers is also required. Knowledge of telecommunications, computer security policies, management advisory services, equipment and software acquisition procedures required.
- Knowledge of system analysis and design techniques, applications, programming, software development methodologies, fact-finding and documentation techniques are also required.
- Have a thorough knowledge on LAN’s and WAN’s, common software, backup and networking.
- Techniques for explaining technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Computer Hardware/ Network Companies, Domain and Hosting, Software Companies, IT Enabled Service.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Network Engineer/ Network Administrator, System Engineer (Computer Network & System), IT System Management, Customer Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments Accessories, Software Company, Computer Hardware/Network Companies
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 22 to 30 years
Job Location: Gazipur
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Montrims Ltd. (A Sister Concern of Mondol Group)
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight