https://jobsholders.com published Worldwide Job Circular. You can get your favorite jobs by this site. jobsholders.com always published all updated jobs circular. jobsholders.com published Jobs in UAE; Jobs in Qatar; Jobs in Saudi Arabia; Jobs in Kuwait; Jobs in Oman; Jobs in Bahrain; Jobs in India; Jobs in Singapore; Jobs in Malaysia; Jobs in Philippines; Jobs in USA; Jobs in UK & Europe; Jobs in Indonesia; Jobs in Egypt; Jobs in Pakistan; Jobs in Africa; Jobs in Thailand; Jobs in Australia; Jobs in Canada; Jobs in Jordan; Jobs in Lebanon ;Jobs in Iraq; Jobs in Dubai; Jobs in Abu Dhabi; Jobs in Doha etc. You get others tips in this site. For Example DV Lottery, Laws, Insurance, hotels & travel, Gardens, Gas/Electricity, Mortgage, Attorney, Loans, Lawyer, Donate, Conference Call, Degree, Credit etc.
Oman Liquefied Natural Gas LLC (Oman LNG) Job Vacancies
Jobs Details and Apply Method: Click Here
Lead all communications, internal and external, to communicate business objectives and build corporate reputation by managing robust relationships with key external stakeholders in the government, private sector and in media (traditional/online/new) to optimise coverage as well as with internal departments to help drive the corporate culture, and to share business and safety performance with staff and contractors. Engage with media pro-actively to manage the company’s profile and safeguard the license to operate. Manage incoming media enquiries by engaging with editors, journalists, advertising and publication agencies. Manage content development and delivery of internal communication and engagement materials to enhance corporate identity. Support Company’s Management in delivering clear two-way communication (dialogue) between management and staff. Evaluate and research into new and emerging media channels. Review and coordinate print and online media/ and other relevant acts.
1. Develop and maintain two-way communication with editors, journalists and advertising officers in various media organizations/ agencies.
2. Write, develop and organize production of publications for internal and external stakeholders in accordance with the pre-defined time plan, to ensure that the content developed is intact to safeguard the license to operate.
3. Establish and maintain beneficial relationship with relevant stakeholders including government and non-governmental organizations, advertising agencies, newspapers, magazines, media planning agencies, radio and television channels and other key stakeholders to ensure effective positioning of Oman LNG and Oman LNG Development Foundation (ODF) in the media.
4. Research the suitability of various media types (such as print, electronic, internet etc.) and based on quantitative and qualitative feedback, support the section head with the media planning strategy of Oman LNG and ODF
5. Evaluate proposals received from various agencies in relations to media, publications and advertisement services.
Translate where needed the collateral and other business materials to Arabic & English
6. Responsible for outsourcing third party articles, conducting research and interviews for various internal and external communication needs when necessary.
7. Provide timely updates and content management of website and social media platforms where the company has presence.
8. Initiate, propose, develop and maintain up-to-date policies, procedures and best industry practice in media and publications section.
9. Serve as a single point of contact for media relations and publications to provide efficient media solutions for the organization.
10. Support section head to develop content and deliver internal communication and engagement materials to enhance corporate identity and build corporate reputation.
11. Conceptualize audio- visual materials.
12. Responsible for proofing and editing communications materials through all channels – before being published.
13. Support section head in reviewing the performance of media channels and identifying areas of improvement of organizational communications.
14. Assist section head to partner with other sections to ensure relevancy of communication initiatives and facilitate implementation planning by providing communication specific insight.
15. Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve effectiveness and efficiency of corporate communications.
16. Support and work closely with team and assume the responsibilities during his/her absence
17. Act as the designated alternate crisis management team member for all Media relations & Publication activities
18. Utilize the training and learning opportunities provided by the organization to develop competencies.
19. Assume ad-hoc responsibilities as and when assigned by line manager.
1. University degree in Media, Mass Communications, Journalism, or a related Arts or Social Science subject
2. Professional qualifications such as CIPR is preferred.
3. 5 – 7 years related experience, preferably in an Oil and gas organisation and in communication and media profession.
4. Prior exposure working with the media/public relations agency is preferred
5. Ability to produce content within time constraints and an eye for detail.
6. Knowledge of the wide use of communication materials/channels available
7. Knowledge of social media in particular and ability of maintaining good presence of company in all platforms.
8. Fluency in English and Arabic
9. Strong interpersonal skills
10. Working under pressure
11. Multi-tasking, Planning, managing, monitoring and coordinating a wide range of internal and external communication activities to safeguard the license to operate.
12. Extensive research and evaluation of various communication channels and aligning company’s communication to achieve optimum result.
Notice: jobsholders.com are not selection recruiters, we are simply sharing accessible occupations in around the world, when click on the apply button, it will divert you to the vocation page of concerned employment supplier, jobholders24.com isn’t including in any phase of enrollment specifically or in a roundabout way, we are not gathering any personal information of job seekers.