Recently Palladium Group published a Job Circular. You can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Palladium Group can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently USA, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapur, Qatar, United Arab Arimat Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Palladium Group Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Palladium Group Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: Oct 18, 2018
Health & Nutrition Adviser – Deployments
Humanitarian Health & Nutritions Advisers provide technical support to guide the Department for International Development (DFID) in delivering targeted humanitarian response interventions. They provide specialist advice, analysis and disaster response support to UK Government officials, and oversee the management and evaluation of humanitarian programming on the ground advising on programme design, as well as management and evaluation
Humanitarian Analysis and Advice:
In line with DFID’s humanitarian policy, advance the case for principled humanitarian action in DFID’s programming;
- Based on needs assessment and data analysis and in consideration of relevant DFID humanitarian policy, make recommendations on nutrition programmes, provide technical advice on public health policy practise in humanitarian crises;
- Provide programming guidance and/ or engage with country offices to assist with scaling up health & nutrition responses, both for DFID and the broader in-country humanitarian community;
- Where required, advise and provide guidance to DFID partners on the use of appropriate methodologies to ensure health & nutrition issues and priorities are appropriately represented;
- Provide guidance on the integration of health & nutrition into other sectors as appropriate;
- Support DFID and/or DFID partner impact and needs’ assessments, focusing on public health & emergency nutrition and identifying response opportunities to maximise humanitarian outcomes;
- Advise on DFIDs operational engagement with; the UK Emergency Medical Team (UK EMT) and International Health Partners including other international EMTs.
- Develop effective, evidence-based nutrition-specific and sensitive policies and interventions.
- Provide support to Field Team Leaders with humanitarian public health & emergency nutrition advice as required.
Quality Assurance and Monitoring
- Supervise and monitor the development of reporting systems for data collection, interpreting data with reference to the severity of the situation, potential causality and appropriate interventions;
- Identify and support the establishment of accountability and feedback mechanisms and provide technical reviews of implementing partner reports against agreed aims;
- Ensure health responses are working closely; strengthen local communities; national and district systems, resulting in more resilient healthcare systems post emergency;
- Support the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation of DFID funded programmes to measure impact and build capacity of implementing partners;
- Supervise and monitor the development of reporting systems for data collection, interpreting nutrition data with reference to the severity of the situation, potential causality and appropriate interventions.
Representation and Relationship Management
- Liaise with relevant DFID departments as required, including field teams, other donors, MoH, WHO, UNICEF, UNOCHA, , Red Cross/Crescent and NGO personnel;
- Represent DFID at international forums, and with overseas governments and authorities;
- Strengthen collaboration between humanitarian and development health partners, ensure that short-term humanitarian interventions support longer term development goals;
- Attend and support international coordination mechanisms, including the Health Cluster.
DFID Business Support
- Lead on developing draft submissions, information notes, briefings, and parliamentary correspondence for DFID and HMG; with particular reference to health aspects;
- Contribute to DFID’s internal lessons learning processes;
- Establish a system for tracking results for the response, attributable to DFID.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally a Master’s level qualification (or equivalent) in a related subject;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Substantial demonstrable experience working in an advisory capacity;
- A solid understanding of International humanitarian law and principles, international humanitarian architecture, key humanitarian sectors and financing instruments;
- Demonstrable understanding of epidemiology, communicable disease control, epidemic responses, disease surveillance, reproductive, maternal and child health, nutrition, behaviour change communication, chronic disease prevention and management;
- Knowledge of health service delivery in developing countries; Practical experience of the cluster approach and multi-sector approaches to tackling health outcomes;
- Proven knowledge and experience in the design, implementation, management and provision of Health programs in humanitarian settings and emergency interventions;
- Prior experience in conducting high-quality nutrition surveys (SMART, KAP, etc.); humanitarian needs and risk assessments, analysing diverse information and developing recommendations for appropriate responses;
- Significant field-based experience in rapid onset disaster/complex emergency settings working with UN, Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement, INGOs and/or donors;
- Experience working under harsh, unstable and highly pressurised conditions in developing countries and/or in fragile and conflict affected environments;
- Experience monitoring and evaluating programmes and/or projects, using evidence to inform policy and decision making;
- Experience in contingency, project planning and programme cycle management;
- Prior experience in conducting humanitarian needs and risk assessments, analysing diverse information and developing recommendations for appropriate responses;
- Computer literacy; proficiency in windows office suite;
- Advanced information management and reporting skills.
Jobs Source: online
Westminster, United Kingdom
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in World. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in World and all Part-time Jobs in USA and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight.