https://jobsholders.com published Worldwide Job Circular. You can get your favorite jobs by this site. Jobsholders.com always published all updated jobs circular. jobsholders.com published Jobs in UAE; Jobs in Qatar; Jobs in Saudi Arabia; Jobs in Kuwait; Jobs in Oman; Jobs in Bahrain; Jobs in India; Jobs in Singapore; Jobs in Malaysia; Jobs in Philippines; Jobs in USA; Jobs in UK & Europe; Jobs in Indonesia; Jobs in Egypt; Jobs in Pakistan; Jobs in Africa; Jobs in Thailand; Jobs in Australia; Jobs in Canada; Jobs in Jordan; Jobs in Lebanon ;Jobs in Iraq; Jobs in Dubai; Jobs in Abu Dhabi; Jobs in Doha etc.
Pivot Engineering & Construction Requires Staff
STORE KEEPER | 2 Nos
• Responsible for all Inventory & Assets at site.
• Maintaining ERP daily updates (Inventory Module).
• Following up with the suppliers for the delivery of material on required time as specified in the LPO / LOO.
• Checking quantity and receiving for the incoming materials as per the LPO or LOO after QC’s Inspection and approval.
• Prepare monthly reports including but not limited to SIV (Store Issue Vouchers), SRV (Store Receipt Vouchers) , GRN (Good Receiving Note).
• Submitted all monthly reports with all original delivery notes to Stores Department.
• Issue materials to the site as per the project authorized persons.
• Submit Material Control Sheets (Total Summary of Received, Issued and Balance of stock).
• Maintain storage areas, shelves, and outside yard in a clean and orderly condition.
• Provide instructions to Assistant Store Keeper to safe Keep the materials according to the HSE ordinance.
• Perform weekly, quarterly, mid -year, year-end inventory and physical count and prepare year-end inventory reports.
• Build and maintain positive working relationship with co-worker, site engineers, project manager and any or other site personals.
• Perform related duties as assigned and or required by Stores Management.
• Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 05-08 years relevant work experience in a building construction company.
• Must posses good analytical skills and extensive knowledge with ERP systems
SENIOR CONTRACTS ENGINEER | 2 Nos
• To assist and support the Contracts Department in handling all contractual & commercial matters of the project in co-ordination with Contracts Manager
• To prepare and receive monthly progress payments from the client, variation & time extension claims as applicable
• Understand the contract conditions, FIDIC and or other forms of contracts.
• Responsible for all project financial, final settlements and handing over.
• Responsible for all contractual issues on projects like contractual correspondence, identifying claims and preparing complete claim submittal, filing claims, escalating claims into disputes if unresolved.
• Preparation of draft Contractual Correspondence on all issues as directed by the Department Head.
• To prepare Client Billing / Subcontract Payments/ Correspondences for Projects during mobilization, small projects and after handing over until Final Close Out.
• Prepare Variations; assist in evaluation & documentation regarding Extension of Time Claims for the Contracts Department.
• Prepare Internal / External labor rate subcontracts and other subcontracts for miscellaneous works (if required).
• Prepare Supply Orders / Work Orders and Sub-Contracts whenever required to be done from the Contracts Department.
• Coordination with other departments like Cost Control, Planning, Procurement & Purchase for collecting compiling details for variations and claims.
• Collect, compile & collate documentation required for claims / Variations / EOT’s etc.
• Any other work as assigned by the Contracts Manager.
B.Sc. / B.E. Civil Engineer with minimum of 10-15 years’ experience as Contracts Engineer in a building construction company with at least 05-10 years’ experience in U.A.E.
Notice: jobsholders.com are not selection recruiters, we are simply sharing accessible occupations in around the world, when click on the apply button, it will divert you to the vocation page of concerned employment supplier, jobsholders.com isn’t including in any phase of enrollment specifically or in a roundabout way, we are not gathering any personal information of job seekers.