International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Circular 2022 has published from its official website and bd jobs portal website. Their authority new vacancy notice. career opportunity. admit card download. exam result at https://jobsholders.com. Non-government bank jobs are very attractive jobs here for all unemployed people. International Rescue Committee (IRC) jobs convert to an image file.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. International Rescue Committee (IRC) job circular publish now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information of this job. We publish International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh on our website.
Post Name: Protection Officer
Published on: 19 Jan, 2022
Application Deadline: 25 Jan 2022
- Ensure the data security protocols are in place and followed by all protection monitors to ensure that sensitive and identifying information is not shared and that procedures are understood for dealing with security breaches.
- Conduct Mobile Field Visits 4-5 days per week to the camps to meet with persons of concern within the community and identify individuals at risk and humanitarian needs according to monthly work plan.
- Identify, refer and follow up individuals to appropriate service providers with evidence.
- Mobilize, mentor, and supervise community volunteers in protection monitoring. Facilitate their monthly honorarium in field.
- Utilize digital data collection system based on tablets for data collection and uploading; participates in protection monitoring activities in the digital system (COMMCARE), data cleaning, and regular debrief and supervision of digital data collection activities.
- Directly translate protection data from Bangla/Chittagonian to English to produce a clear, protection focused report and translate and follow-up on red flag protection-related issues.
- Weekly analyze data and highlight trends and protection needs in reporting to Senior Protection Officer
- Under the mentorship of direct supervisor, facilitate one-to-one interviews (KII) and focus group discussions (FGD) with refugees, site management, state actors and service providers in the field on selected protection concerns.
- Do awareness program, community engagement and two-way communication on different protection concerns in camp.
- Conduct spot observation in areas where refugees are housed or clustered for inclusion in protection monitoring, using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Keep records through the digital system (COMMCARE) of the urgent protection needs identified and the actions taken to assist affected Person of Concern (PoCs).
- Work in emergency e.g., cyclone, monsoon, COVID-19 with discussion with Sr. Protection Officers and Manager.
- Assist Sr. Protection Officer and Manager in need assessment approval and monthly project report to CIC.
- Coordinate with project partner(s) in camp if necessary.
- Maintain remote communication with volunteers whenever access to camp restricted or during emergency.
- Work to strengthen IRC’s relationship with refugees, refugee/host community leaders and municipal actors to maintain good access to PoCs.
- Perform other duties, as needed, or requested by the supervisor.
- Coordinate with security team when needed / in case of emergency/protection issue
- Facilitate trainings in field and report with collaboration with Sr. Protection Officer
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in law, social works, development studies and any other related field
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum two years of professional experience working ideally in protection or a related field
- Previous experience working with an NGO or INGO required, experience with protection programming preferred.
- Good English communications skills both verbal and written.
- People who have sound knowledge in Chittagonian dialect and culture will get preference.
- Strong understanding of humanitarian protection principles and standards
- Demonstrated organizational, management and reporting skills.
- Ability to understand and respond to contextual gender dynamics.
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently, strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and leadership with ability to be flexible, adaptable, and creative in a challenging and fast-moving multicultural environment.
- High standards written and spoken English and Bangla and Chittagonian is required,
- Full professional competency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Tk. 47560 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Two retention benefits in a year equivalent to two basic salaries
Jobs Source: online
Standard of Professional Conduct
IRC and IRC employees are required to abide by the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way – Code of Conduct which are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Harassment-Free Workplace, Fiscal Integrity, Anti-Retaliation, Combating Trafficking in Persons and several others.
Gender Equality & Equal Opportunity
We are committed to narrowing the gender gap in leadership positions. We offer generous benefits that provide an enabling environment for women to participate in our workforce including parental leave, gender-sensitive security protocols and other supportive benefits and allowances. We welcome and strongly encourage qualified female professionals to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Are you ready to join the most dynamic team?
International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Address : 1st floor, Sayemon Heritage Residence, Baharchora, Cox’s Bazar
Web : https://www.rescue.org/
Business : The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover and gain control of their future. In more than 40 countries and in 26 U.S. cities, our dedicated teams provide clean water, shelter, health care, education, protection and empowerment support to refugees and displaced people. The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Founded in 1933. David Miliband, President and CEO of the International Rescue Committee, is a former Foreign Secretary of the United Kingdom.
Application Procedure for International Rescue Committee (IRC)
To apply for those circular applicants needs to collect application form and send it to their address after that, Applicants need to get the application form and have to fill up with all the requirements with the exam fee of of first post and others posts fee the payment will have to pay by the system they asked for within the deadline 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. Applicants need to send their from with 3 passport size photography and their educational certificates. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Circular 2022
To make career at the office of International Rescue Committee (IRC) applicants should apply for the job circular within the deadline they gave in their notice. The applicants requirements have given in the circular here. Read the job recruitment notice very carefully to apply for the job. To find every International Rescue Committee (IRC) job circular stay connected with our Facebook page and keep visiting our web page at bestbdjob.com. We always try to give you people all the 100% correct job news and notices. You guys can faith on us. Thank for being here.
How to apply on International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
More Job You Can See From https://jobsholders.com/
- Care-Box Limited jobs circular
- Ad-din Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Circular
- DASCOH FOUNDATION Job Circular
- Job Circular Akij Group-career.akij.net
- Payra Port Authority published a Job Circular.
- Akij Food & Beverage Ltd Job Circular
- Job Circular Traffic Inspector
- Nasir Group of Industries Job Circular.
- Renata Limited Job Circular
- Olympic Cement Ltd published a Job Circular
- Career Opportunity at SQUARE GROUP
- Aviva Finance Limited Job Circular
- Job Circular Ministry Of Land
- Rangs Electronics Limited published a Job Circular
- Anwar Group of Industries in job circular
- Abul Khair Group Job Circular
- Mercantile Bank Limited Job Circular
- BEPZA New Job Circular 2021 Online Application Form bepza.gov.bd
- Ayesha Abed Foundation in job circular
- Job Circular at Ministry of Agriculture
- Pran Group published a Job Circular.
- Career Opportunity at Gazi Group
- Navana Group published a Job Circular.
- Audit Officer Job Circular
- NIPRO JMI Pharma Ltd Job Circular
- Alloy Aluminium Furniture Ltd Job Circular
- ARISTOPHARMA Ltd Jobs Circular
- General Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GPL) Job Circular
- Bangladesh Post Office Job Circular
- Dhaka Residential Model College Job Circular
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.