Recently Sajida Foundation published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Sajida Foundation can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know Sajida Foundation Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Sajida Foundation Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 05 Jan, 2021
Application Deadline: 12 Jan 2021
Town Focal Point
- 1. Engagement and mobilization of urban poor households and communities
- Conduct regular visits to target communities learn and document the needs and priorities of community members.
- Engage and maintain relationships with a wide range of community members – with a particular focus on those who are socially marginalized in communities (eg. elderly, female headed households and Persons with Disability).
- Conduct a wide range of data collection and documentation activities at individual/household/community level (survey, questionnaire, focus group discussions, community mapping and participatory activities)
- 2. Networking, Liaison and Coordination with Head Office Urban Programs Team, Government, NGOs and Civil Society
- Participate in virtual and in-person meetings and workshops with Head Office Urban Programs team to share insights, learnings and contribute to project design and development
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the government counterparts, NGO’s, civil society and other stakeholders to ensure strong communication and coordination with all project stakeholders.
- Organise and facilitate meetings with government, NGO’s, civil society and other stakeholders to coordinate and implement project activities
- 3. Implement, monitor & supervise project activities and field level staff
- Contribute to the design and implementation of tools to identify and select project participants.
- Develop a data base of project participants within target communities.
- Contribute to the design and operationalization of a database/technological based system to assist in program implementation, documentation and learning.
- Successfully oversee project staff to implement project activities.
- Receive, file and digitize (as appropriate) project documents.
- Compliance of administrative activities with organizations/project rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Works in close collaboration with the project staff, Government officials and others stakeholders to successfully implement project activities.
- Compliance of administrative activities with organizations/Project rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Engage in regular team reporting and learning meetings with HO and other focal staff.
- Prepare meeting minutes and circulate to participants.
- Analyze and identify potential safeguarding, risk and compliance issues related to project activities and inform Project Manager and/or other appropriate HO staff.
- Perform all activities in consultation with Project Manager.
- Any other functions, responsibilities or portfolio which may be assigned by the Management of the project as and when required.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- An undergraduate degree in a related field (urban planning, international development, psychology, social sciences or health fields).
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 3 years experience working with urban poor communities
- Should have experience in facilitating and documenting a wide range of engagement and documentation activities (including surveys, questionares, workshops, focus group discussions) with a wide range of stakeholders
- Should have skills in leadership, management and project implementation skill
- Skills in negotiation, communication, developing and maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders (including urban poor individuals/groups, government, civil society and service providers)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Jobs Source: online
Address : সাজেদা ফাউন্ডেশন, অটবি সেন্টার (৫ম তলা), প্লট- ১২, ব্লক – সিডব্লিউএস (সি), গুলশান সাউথ এভিনিউ, গুলশান – ১, ঢাকা – ১২১২
Web : www.sajidafoundation.org
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight