Recently Save the Children published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Save the Children can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Save the Children Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Save the Children Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 02 June, 2019
Application Deadline: 16 June, 2019
Senior Program Manager-AHP (Australian Humanitarian Partnership), Rohingya Response
SCI is the lead of a consortium with CARE, Oxfam and Humanity and Inclusion for a $3.5milAUD programme, funding WASH, Health, Protection and Education in Emergencies interventions in the camps in Cox’s Bazar. The purpose of this role is to provide strategic guidance and leadership to the Australian Humanitarian Partnership (AHP) funded programme. The position will also support SCI and partners to set up programme management processes as well as safe programming and MEAL across the consortium. Detailed responsibilities are as follows-
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership for the project
- Work closely with SCI and partner Finance teams to establish an agreed financial management processes and templates for the program
- Support the integration of Gender, Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) and inclusion across the program
- Set up Information Management processes to ensure the timely and accurate collection of data in line with program indicators, outputs and outcomes, including the integration of quality benchmarks
- Liaise with Save the Children Australia (SCA) colleagues to regularly update on program progress and flag any issues for escalation and support
- Work closely with the SCI Awards team to ensure adherence to internal and donor compliance
- Establish timelines and processes for regular updating of program documents including BvAs, procurement plans, output trackers
- Coordinate monthly BvA meetings between partners to track spending and flag any risks to senior management and SCA
- Create and follow up on integration and capacity-building plans for SCI and partner staff based on needs of the program e.g. Safe programming; Child Safeguarding; Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning; Finance; Protection against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse etc.
- Support SCI and partners to integrate the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS), and Grand Bargain commitments into the implementation of the program
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 7 years’ experience in Program or Project Management at least two of which are in humanitarian context along with 3 years’ management experience
- S/he is expected to have hands on experience of managing consortium or complex program with multiple stakeholders and partners
- Proven experience in establishing information management and finance systems related to program management
- Experience in gender-sensitive programming as well as designing and facilitating learning initiatives along with understanding of the importance of MHPSS and inclusion in INGO programming
- Ability to analyze strategic trends and develop appropriate plans and responses to manage risks,
- Ability to work both in an advisory and a hands on implementation capacity along with high level relationship building, influencing, negotiating and inter-personal skills
- Experience of representation and ability to represent SCI effectively in external fora
- Experience leading on the coordination and writing of donor reports as the lead of a consortium
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Master’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences or relevant discipline
Contract length: 12 months
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Jobs Source: online
If you are interested, please send your CV along with details of your current remuneration and salary expectations at email@example.com
(You must mention the position title at subject line of your email)
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
Eligible Candidates from Cox’s Bazar locality and females are encouraged to apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Bangladesh Bridge Authority
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight