Recently Save the Children published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Save the Children can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. As a result, Save the Children Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Save the Children Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Post Name: Coordinator – School Community Engagement
Published on: 30 June, 2022
Application Deadline: 7 Jul 2022
- The Opportunity:
- The Coordinator-School Community Engagement will be responsible for overall program performance; ensuring high-quality program delivery at local level and that annual program results targets are met or exceeded for the Shobai Miley Shikhi (Everyone Learns Together) project at the regional/local level. The role holder is a key position with a major responsibility for coordination, project implementation, monitoring, reporting and advocacy at local level under the supervision of the project lead. S/he will also facilitate capacity building of facilitators from partner organisations in training, facilitation and communications. Responsibilities also include in overseeing technical aspects of the project to ensure quality programming and strong systems of accountability, and keeping closely liaison with Partner NGOs, government agencies, OPD’s, communities and all stakeholders at the local and regional level. S/he will be ensuring the SBCC activities at the community level.
- Masters Degree, preferably in Development Studies/Social Science/Education and/or Inclusive/Special Education or relevant discipline.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in development sector, preferably working on community education activities in Bangladesh
- Experience in USAID-funded program and with disability inclusive education is preferred
- Prior experience working in a combination of the area(s) of special education, inclusive education, community mobilization, primary education or literacy programming
- Proven experience working collaboratively with partners and building capacity of government bodies and local NGOs;
- Good understanding of strategies for achieving child protection, psychosocial programming policies through participatory processes, and the links with gender, diversity and other aspects of identity; and
- Good command over English speaking and writing ability for communications and report writing.
Khulna, Kurigram, Sylhet
Jobs Source: online
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview
`Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce`
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children
Business : We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
– No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
– All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
– Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
How to apply on Save the Children
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight