Recently Save the Children published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Save the Children can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Save the Children Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Save the Children Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 14 March, 2019
Application Deadline: Mar 20, 2019
Assistant Officer – Logistics, Rohingya Response
- This position is designed to perform the logistics management at the BSFP site of Camp areas. S/he will responsible to receive goods and dispatching goods from the warehouse for the distribution to BSFP and TSFP beneficiaries. S/he will ensure the goods will be dispatched to the right place in right time as per dispatch plans/requisition. S/he also will ensure that goods are stacked in warehouse as per commodity management and accounting guideline. The Assistant Logistics Officer will keep Site Supervisor/distribution officer at camp level informed regarding all aspect of commodity stock in the warehouse. S/he will prepare and sign off all the daily commodity transaction reports in the prescribed formats. S/he will also ensure that requested reports are submitted to the Distribution officer. Assistant Logistics Officer will assist to designate officials/teams for conducting routine physical inventory of commodity and keep record of the reports.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in any discipline with 1 year of working experience in warehouse management;
- Good knowledge on warehouse procedure including stacking, receiving, dispatching and record keeping and labor handling is an advantage;
- Knowledge on transportation and supply chain management is an added advantage;
- Good computer skills on in MS Word, Excel;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bengali.
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
If you are interested, send your CV and cover letter as a single document to email@example.com
(You must mention the Job ID in the subject line of your email)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
`Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce`
Eligible Candidates form Cox`s Bazar locality are encouraged to apply.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Save the Children
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight