Seven Circle (Bangladesh) Ltd Job Circular 2021 has published from its official website and bd jobs portal website. Their authority new vacancy notice. career opportunity. admit card download. exam result at https://jobsholders.com. Non-government bank jobs are very attractive jobs here for all unemployed people. Seven Circle (Bangladesh) Ltd jobs convert to an image file.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. Seven Circle (Bangladesh) Ltd job circular publish now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information of this job. We publish Seven Circle (Bangladesh) Ltd Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh on our website.
Post Name: Sub Assistant Engineer-Workshop
Published on: 21 June 2021
Application Deadline: 4 Jul 2021
- Supervise maintenance work and schedule servicing of all vehicles.
- Inspect the progress of works and rectification the defects by the workers.
- Prepare daily workshop activities reports.
- Store requisition of spare parts through ORACLE.
- Keeping constant liaison with road transport operation.
- Any other job assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Automobile or Power
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- To be checked all kinds of vehicle spare parts.
- To be maintenance service schedule of all vehicles
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to email@example.com
Seven Circle (Bangladesh) Ltd
Address : LAND VIEW, 9th Floor, 28 Gulshan North C/A, Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight