Recently Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) is a non-profit organization aiming at creating value for smallholders in Asia, Africa and Latin America by promoting sustainable agriculture technologies and activation of value chains that help farmers to increase food production, improve access to markets, and mitigate risks. SFSA, with its headquarters in Basel, Switzerland focuses on scalable innovations and act as a catalyst and incubator. Syngenta Foundation’s presence in Bangladesh since 2011 and has been implementing several cutting edge agricultural development projects for improving the income and livelihood opportunities of smallholders in Bangladesh.
SFSA Bangladesh is implementing ‘Promoting Risk Management Measures for Climate Change Adaptation (Surokkha)’ with aim to educate farmer on climate change adaptation on crop production as well as pilot different weather index-based insurance products as risk mitigation or transfer method for smallholders in Bangladesh. Surokkha 4-years long project initially for one year is co-funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA).
Published on: 06 March, 2019
Application Deadline: 13 March 2019.
Number of Position : 1 (One)
MRM specialist will be responsible for establishing monitoring and evaluation system of Surokkha, maintain process of MRM plan including logical framework, indicators setting, detail plans for interventions with respective targets, predictions and monitoring. S/he shall develop and maintain analytical reports, database and educate project personnel in application of monitoring and results measurement system.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise for developing MRM system and managing plan including MRM database management;
- Design and maintain database using appropriate tools for ensuing all related data available;
- Manage project’s overall learning to derive lessons learned, best practices and contribute to project early sign of impact;
- Support protect team in identifying partners, designing activities, and supporting development of MRM plans;
- Reviewing MRM system as and when required and orient project staff on project MRM system;
- Support in designing and implementation of early sign, surveys, baseline and other components of MRM system;
- Ensure quality and timely submission of required reports of the project;
- Any other specific areas of responsibilities shall be assigned from time to time by the project manager.
S/he will be reportable to the Project Manager and work in close coordination with team, other managers and field office management.
Required qualification and competencies:
- Masters preferably in Statistics, Social Science, Agri Economics, Economics from reputed University;
- Incumbent must have at least 3 years of relevant job experience with reputed INGO and donor funded project. On job experience in monitoring and results-based monitoring system along with competency on DCED standard with any market development project will be given preference;
- Experience in designing and conducting different need base studies and able to produce analytical reports;
- Competent in using computer applications like MS Office and data analysis tools (SPSS, Rstudio, etc.) must be at an advanced level; ICT knowledge will be given preference.
- High proficient in written and oral communication in English and Bangla;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team with proven capacity to deliver tasks within deadline.
An attractive salary package will be offered according to the organization policy.
Jobs Source: online
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested toemail CV (maximum 4 pages), one recent passport size photograph and cover letter with competency related to circular to the firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position applied on the subject line
Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA)
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight