Recently Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture (SFSA) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 11 June, 2019
Application Deadline: 22 June 2019
- Plan, coordinate and provide all sorts of supports to establish and ensure commercial operations of Farmers’ Hub by linking project farmers to the hubs for both input and output markets;
- Ensure that all Farmers’ Hub intervention activities are completed as per plan and all technical areas of the project and foundation are maintained properly;
- Provide technical support to set up water efficient technologies (e.g. Drip and AWD System);
- Select and formation of producers groups within the catchment area of selected Farmers’ Hub in association with the supplier cum Farmers’ Hub owner of the partner company;
- Provide planning and technical supports to the group farmers in producing and supply of farm produce as per demand structure of the Farmers’ Hubs ;
- Conduct participatory training sessions and field meetings with farmers group and Farmers’ Hub actors; organize learning exposure visits; and set need based trial and demonstration plots;
- Monitor day-to-day operations of Farmers’ Hub and its activities;
- Collect monitoring and MIS data to track the progress of Farmers’ Hubs and production programs with the farmers groups and also collect the data of drip irrigation trials.
- Provide need based supports to the supplier cum Farmers’ Hub owner in establishment of Farmers’ Hub and incorporate business services within the Farmers’ Hub commercially;
- Work closely with the respective staffs and supplier of partner companies, lead farmers and farmers group members, local government extension agents and other stakeholders;
- Prepare and submit simple project progress reports and information regularly;
- Any other specific areas of responsibilities shall be assigned by the Project Manager-IWET.
S/he will be reportable to the Project Manager-IWET of SFSA Bangladesh. S/he is expected to maintain working relationship with his/her peers in team, priority and project management team.
Required qualification and competencies:
- Graduate degree in Agriculture/ Agribusiness/ Marketing or Diploma in Agriculture with substantial experience is required;
- At-least 3 years of working experience with agriculture or market development projects with any renowned NGOs or donor projects;
- Experience and skills in formation and functioning of farmers groups, conducting need based training for farmers, follow up and technical supports to the farmers in crop production;
- Proven skills in dealing with farmers groups, lead farmers, input sellers, buyers, company staffs;
- Experience in collecting field data and prepare simple project progress reports;
- Understandingon contract farming operation and/or commercial farming practices will be given preference;
- Basic computer skills in MS Office and emailing;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bangla;
- Excellent Interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team; and maintain the targets and deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to drive motorcycle and must have a valid driving license.
Number of Position: 3 (Three)
Types of Contract: Contractual
Location of Posting : Rajshahi/ Chapai Nawabgang / Naogaon District
A competitive salary package will be offered based on experience and qualifications.
Jobs Source: online
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to email their CV with one recent passport size
photograph and a forwarding letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position applied on the subject line
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight