Recently SHN clinics published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career SHN clinics can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, SHN clinics Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published SHN clinics Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 04 March, 2019
Application Deadline: March 18, 2019
The Advancing Universal Health Coverage (AUHC) Activity is USAID-funded health initiative to assist the goals of the Government of Bangladesh to significantly expand access to safe, affordable and quality health services, while increasing financial protection for the poor. Specific project objectives are:
- Develop and implement a program to transform the Smiling Sun Network into a centrally managed, sustainable private social enterprise
- Adopt proven innovative approaches to create new strategies to expand access to and uptake of essential service packages
- Develop and implement sustainable financial systems to facilitate expanded coverage and ensure equitable access to health services
- Improve the quality of care
- Improve program strategies drawn from lessons learned (crosscutting)
The IT Manger is responsible for providing IT management and technical support to the AUHC project office. S/he will ensure that the technology and network used by the AUHC team is in working order.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote best practices in the development of project information systems
- Evaluate user needs and system functionality and ensure that ICT facilities meet these needs
- Plan, develop and implement the ICT budget, obtain competitive price from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness
- Ensure proper tracking of IT equipment inventory, audit the systems and assess their outcome
- Ensures smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services, and email provision
- Respond to, manage, and resolve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Plan and maintain the core IT systems of AUHC office on regular basis
- Working with the HR and OD department, Identify IT related training needs and develop a training calendar, design curricula, and implement training plans
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Communicate with vendors regarding different types of IT products and service issues
- Configure servers, router, firewall, switches, and other networked equipment
- Troubleshooting day-to-day IT-related end-user-level problems
- Carry out other functions when advised by the supervisor or the Chief of Party (COP).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure.
- Graduation in a relevant field required. Computer Science & Engineering or ICT is preferable.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of Core Network, Establish & Management of Data Center, Remote connectivity, VPN
- Certified Certification on Linux, Cisco and Microsoft System Engineer is preferable
- Working experience with Microsoft Windows Server various features (Active Directory Domain Services, DNS and File Server
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written Bangla and English, lead presentations, training courses, and meetings
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Bangladesh
Location of Assignment
The location of this assignment is Dhaka, Bangladesh with a maximum of 50% travel to the SHN clinics
Jobs Source: online
Application Instructions. Please submit your CV to: email@example.com by March 18, 2019. Please make the subject of your email: “IT Manager”. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled; early submission encouraged.
No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight