Recently Surjer Hasi Clinic published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Surjer Hasi Clinic can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Surjer Hasi Clinic Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Surjer Hasi ClinicJob and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 19 March, 2019
Application Deadline: April 02, 2019
Background. The Advancing Universal Health Coverage (AUHC) Activity is USAID-funded health initiative to assist the goals of the Government of Bangladesh to significantly expand access to safe, affordable and quality health services, while increasing financial protection for the poor. Specific project objectives are:
- Develop and implement a program to transform the Smiling Sun Network into a centrally managed, sustainable private social enterprise
- Adopt proven innovative approaches to create new strategies to expand access to and uptake of essential service packages
- Develop and implement sustainable financial systems to facilitate expanded coverage and ensure equitable access to health services
- Improve the quality of care
- Improve program strategies drawn from lessons learned (crosscutting)
Position Description. The Partnerships Manager is responsible for assisting the Senior Technical Advisor and the Chief of Party (COP) with the conceptualization, development and implementation of a partnerships strategy for the Surjer Hashi Network (SHN). Specifically, the Partnerships Manager will support the senior technical advisor in developing an overarching partnerships strategy for SHN, that contains a partnership approach, types of partnerships to be pursued and developed along with annual targets to be garnered through these partnerships. The Partnerships Manager will work with the Senior Technical Advisor to ensure that these partnerships are implemented in a timely manner. To do this, the Partnerships Manager will be garnering commitment and support from the AUHC incubator.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide inputs to developing a partnership strategy for SHN, including identifying potential partnership types, SHN’s value proposition to potential partners and the process for relationship development and management.
- Initiate, maintain, and/or build business relationships with commercial and not-for-profit entities that will contribute to revenue for SHN.
- Develop innovative approach to fund raising, including targeting personal giving through High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI).
- Navigate, with SHN regional business development officers, local (regional) level partnership opportunities and options.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for partnership communications and negotiations.
- Build realistic timeframes for activities, including planning, implementation, and follow-up. Maintain continual contact (as necessary), provide strategic plans, identify and follow clear steps for mutually agreed activities, and advise other AUHC teams as necessary.
- Work with the MERL team to ensure that activities, including partnership initiatives are monitored and evaluated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Masters’ Degree in International Development, Management, Business or another relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with partnership development, fundraising, and private/personal giving and partnerships. Strong preference will be given to those candidates that have experience working with private partnerships.
- Knowledge of the private partnership landscape in Bangladesh, including the potential for corporate social responsibility agreements as well as other business partnerships.
- In-depth knowledge of the Surjer Hashi Network, and health service delivery in Bangladesh.
- Good presentation skills, and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
Location of Assignment
The location of this assignment is Dhaka, Bangladesh, with periodic travel throughout the country required
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject of your email: “Partnerships Manager”. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled; early submission encouraged. No telephone inquiries please.
Finalists will be contacted.
Surjer Hashi Network (SHN)
Surjer Hasi Clinic
A pro-poor social enterprise, SHN has just embarked on its challenging journey of transforming a large (up to 400 Clinics) network of clinics, previously managed by more than 20 NGOs, into a centrally managed platform, called Surjer Hashi Network (SHN). Its mission is to offer high quality, customer-oriented and affordable healthcare services for all Bangladeshis. It wants to serve the poor, committed to increase the market for all by attending to unmet needs and demand and thereby impacting on positive changes in people’s health seeking attitude. A core value of SHN is ‘shared value creation’ through partnerships with private sector, community and the GoB. Its focus on partnerships is geared towards increasing and leveraging service range, expanding quality and reach, and co-creating solutions with the private sector and communities.
The Compliance Auditor will report directly to the SHN Director of Compliance and provide necessary support to manage the development of standards and procedures to ensure effective compliance with SHN, Government of Bangladesh, and donor regulations and policies. This position will require extensive travel across the country to monitor adherence to approved polices and guidelines among staff within SHN clinics and regional offices and report any issues of noncompliance to his/her supervisor. The intent is to identify areas of vulnerability and take corrective action to ensure good governance.
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight