Recently USAID Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career USAID Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know USAID Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published USAID Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 01 Dec, 2020
Application Deadline: 29 Dec 2020
Voucher Examiner, FSN – 8
- A. Voucher Processing (55%)
- Reviews, audits, analyzes and processes difficult and complex invoices and/or claims for payment involving program funded Contracts, Grants, Cooperative Agreements, Host country contracts, Purchase Orders, Leases, Project Implementing letters(PILs) and Commodity Import Program Letters of Commitment. Reviews and processes a full range of complex administrative claims, including a substantial number of international travel vouchers (i.e., TDY, R&R, Home Leave, Reassignment, Carrier transportation, Shipments of household effects etc.) and other entitlement payments. Claims reviewed include a variety of payment provisions including fixed price, cost reimbursement and variable cost contracts and requires judgment in adapting USAID procedures to Bangladesh business customs and laws.
- Using the most updated Phoenix and ASIST accounting and payment systems, determines that the obligation contains appropriate authorizations, administrative approval and certification, and is supported by proper documentary evidence showing that a valid, binding agreement in writing has been executed, recorded, and is on file; ensures that proper budget plan codes, obligation document numbers, voucher document numbers, correct vendor agent codes, country codes, currency codes, USDO symbols and other required information is used and ensures that the request for payment is in accordance with the provisions, terms, and conditions of the obligating document.
- Verifies that funds are available and coordinates with financial or budget analyst to rectify any funding shortfalls situations. Ensures that established controls to prevent improper or duplicate payment are in place and effectively working. Makes sure that proper application of Prompt Payment Act by processing vouchers within the proper time frame. Makes determination and assurance that disbursements applicable to claims comply with appropriate U.S. and host country laws and regulations.
- Initiates and provides appropriate communication to contractors, host government officials, vendors, and employees both orally and in writing to provide guidance, to interpret the agency’s voucher auditing requirements, and/or to request additional information regarding proposed payments. Prepares and communicates rationales concerning any portions of a claim where payment was disallowed. Ensures that outstanding advances or amounts in excess of authorized allowances are recovered. Ensures that payee name, address and bank information is correct, that the invoice number and description in the stub data is comprehensive, and that the Phoenix description is appropriate.
- B. Financial Analysis and Review (20%)
- Maintains and regularly reconciles USAID disbursement records with recipient organizations’ records. Verifies accuracy of advance expenditure reports submitted by recipients grantees/contractors and other vendors for reimbursements or for liquidation of advances. Performs regular analysis of recipients Cash Status in order to determine if and when additional advances might be required. Periodically performs site visits to provide technical assistance, training and/or guidance to grantees/contractors in relation to the voucher and advance procedures and to resolve any discrepancies between USAID and recipient’s financial records.
- As a member of a Mission’s financial review/assessment team, examines samples of supporting documents to determines accuracy of submissions; determines if claims are in alignment with contractual terms and budget line items; ascertaining compliance with USG requirements related to items including taxes, interest on USG advances etc.; ensures the return/remittance of excess cash or/and advances and/or interest on US Government funds to USAID. Also provides input to the financial review/assessment reports and conducts follow-up and support in ensuring that issues that arise as a result of such reviews/assessments are resolved expeditiously.
- Voucher Examiner also participates in post-award meetings with Development Objectives (Dos)/Strategic Objectives (SO) team members and partners (contractors/grantees) to provide guidance on billing and payment requirements to comply with payment provisions and USAID policies and regulations and provides financial management training as needed, for partners at various stages of the life of their contract/grant.
- C. Financial reporting and Systems maintenance (15%)
- Using the Phoenix Viewer, ASIST accounting systems and other related reporting tools, the Voucher Examiner generates financial reports related to payment trends, history, advance utilization analysis and other reports as may be needed. Using official system platform, the Voucher Examiner regularly transmits the financial reports and other related information to the users such as front offices, technical offices, OFM team and other mission offices
- In addition, the Voucher Examiner produces regular monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, such as data call, 1099 reporting, Prompt payment interest reports, Improper payment reporting, and W2s (IRS) as required by AID/W. The Voucher Examiner also monitors, maintains, and reconciles the followings payment tools and/or systems:
- Automated Cola Processing system
- Electronic ASIST paperless payment system
- Citibank (FSN) Declining Balance Cards (DBC) payments
- Citibank Purchase Card payment system
- Electronic Travel Paperless Voucher processing E2i system
- D. FSN, USDH and USPSC Payroll process coordination (10%)
- Using WebTA FSN payroll system, the Voucher Examiner gathers Time and Attendance (T&A) information from FSN employees, verifies the information of attendance, overtime time, comp time and obtains the required approvals from the Office Chiefs, OFM controller or his designees and makes submission to USDO Charleston for payroll processing and salaries payments
- The Voucher Examiner coordinates timely T&A input into Web TA payroll system the information pertaining to USDH and USPCs employees. The Voucher Examiner ensures that the information is submitted to Bangkok and Washington DC in a timely manner to be received on time for payroll processing. The Voucher Examiner assist to resolve employees’ questions regarding their Statements of Earning and Leave (SELs).
- As a member of the USAID/Bangladesh/OFM office, which plays a significant role in agency-wide Financial Management improvement activities, the Voucher Examiner participates in USAID international conferences for Accountants and Voucher Examiners and may also be requested to travel to other USAID missions on temporary duties (TDY) and back-up and to provide voucher examiners trainings if required by those missions. The Voucher Examiner may also be required to act as a payment section supervisor during the absence of the supervisor. During such times, the Voucher Examiner is involved in making decisions, attending meetings, anticipating problems or difficulties and devising methods to avoid and/or mitigate such problems.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Finance, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Business Administration
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting, Finance Management
- Tk. 1516822 – 2709251 (Yearly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Jobs Source: online
Interested candidates must submit the following:
1. Eligible offerors are required to complete and submit the offer form AID 309-2, “Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracts,” available at https://www.usaid.gov/forms/aid-309-2. The form and all other required documents must be submitted as per instruction in V: WHERE TO APPLY below.
2. A cover letter of no more than two (2) pages that demonstrates how the candidates` qualifications meet the work requirements as follows:
a) Education: how candidate`s education level meets the minimum requirements.
b) Work Experience: how candidate`s prior (relevant) work experience meets the minimum work experience requirements to successfully perform the duties mentioned above.
3. A curriculum vitae (CV) which describes education and career experiences and achievements. To fully evaluate each application, every CV must include:
a) Paid and non-paid experience, job title, location(s), dates held (month/year), and hours worked per week for each position. Dates (month/year) and locations for all field experience
US Embassy, Baridhara, Dhaka
The largest US agency in the US Embassy, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight