Recently World Health Organization (WHO) published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career World Health Organization (WHO)can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobsholders.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, World Health Organization (WHO) Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published World Health Organization (WHO) Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: Dec 06, 2018
Application Deadline: Dec 26, 2018
Team Assistant:-ICT (ROSTER)
- Ensure WHO ICT strategies, security policies, technology standards, guidelines and procedures are well introduced and implemented at field officers;
- Trouble-shoots and monitors network problems at field offices. Ensure that globally managed desktop environment and network resources are protected from malware;
- Implements field office backup and restore procedures for users local drives, maintaining backup logs and off-site backup storage;
- Participates in the development and implementation of ICT annual plan and standard operating procedure.
- Ensure effective functioning, installation, operation and maintenances of all WHO field offices hardware and software. Manage ICT inventories of field offices.
- Carries out system and hardware maintenances tasks to ensure technology is running effectively.
- Liaise with Country Office ICT Team in ensuring field offices business continuity and disaster recovery processes and procedures including backup and restore of server and local storage facilities;
- Resolves queries independently, escalating if required, to ensure that standard IT questions are answered and accurate information is provided to staff;
- Provides technical training to end users of commonly used technology and systems, in order to assist WHO staff in conducting their work.
- Act as a backup for other members of the country office ICT infrastructure Services team, and carries out any other duties relevant to the job, as required by the supervisor.
- Bachelor?s Degree from any recognized University supplemented by relevant courses in information and Communication Technology. Certification from Microsoft ? Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE). Proficiency with WHO standard software such as MS Office 2003/2010, Windows XP and windows 7, MS Exchange 2003/2010, Microsoft Internet Information Server and SharePoint 2007/2010.
- At least two years of experience in networking environment including server management and end-user support. Should have working
- Ability to carry out a wide variety of tasks.
- Ability to take notes and prepare draft documents/correspondence.
- Proficiency in MS Office software (i.e. word processing, excel, outlook, power point, access etc.).
- Experience in GSM/Oracle-based or other ERP system is desirable.
- Knowledge of public health system and services in Bangladesh.
- Organizational skills: deadline compliance, proactive action.
- He/she keeps abreast of changes in procedures and practices, rules and regulations, organizational structure, in the department, the cluster and WHO, to be able to brief others and explain procedures.
- Health Insurance; Accident and illness insurance;
- Annual Leave (18 days per year
- Sick leave (12 days per year);
- WHO and Government Holidays
|Job Location: Dhaka
Published On: 05 Dec, 2018
|Salary: As per Govt. Rules
Source: The Daily Star
Jobs Source: online
World Health Organization (WHO)
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight