Aarong is Bangladesh’s most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty. Today with 21 retail stores acros Bangladesh and over 100 fashion and lifestyle product lines. Aarong supports 65,000 artisans with fair terms of trade. Revolutionising the retail industry with high standards for quality and artistry. this iconic brand blends the traditional with the contemporary in ways that never cease to win consumer appeal both at home and abroad.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. As a result, Aarong Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Aarong Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 17 Nov, 2020
Application Deadline: December 01, 2020
Manager, Security and Maintenance
- Supervise and lead security and maintenance processes and operations of Aarong
- Ensure maintenance and repair work of Aarong Head Office and Outlets (e.g. electrical equipment, plumbing work, AC and generator service, test and treat water supply) timely and cost effectively.
- Ensure safety and security of staff, material and infrastructure of Aarong Head Office, Outlets and other Aarong installations
- Ensure cleanliness and hygienic matters by implementing health and safety policy
- Deal in and provide immediate solution of any emergencies related to security and maintenance
- Manage support staff and maintain canteen operations focusing on hygiene factors and cost effectiveness
- Maintain, supervise, and monitor PABX system and control room
- Develop work schedules, allocate tasks, and monitor staff performance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- A Bachelor Degree from any reputed university
- A professional degree on fire, safety and security will be preferred
- Seven (7) years of work experience including 2 years in managerial position in administration/ maintenance and security department
- Knowledge of administration, budgetary control system, CCTV Camera, access control, fire alarm system, sensormatic gate, PABX system with BTCL Line
- Must have effective communication, analytical ability, problem solving and decision making, and interpersonal skill
- Should have stress management, and team building skills
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: As per company policy
Benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Yearly Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, and others as per company policy
Jobs Source: online
You may send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position in the subject line.
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and Will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Address : Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208
Web : www.aarong.com
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight