Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh, established in 1996, is operating 16 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 12 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, DRR, and Rohingya Emergency Response Project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. As a result, Good Neighbors Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Good Neighbors Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Post Name: Business Development Officer (BDO)
Published on: 24 April, 2022
Application Deadline: 30th April 2022
- Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh, established in 1996, is operating 16 Community Development Projects (CDP) and Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 12 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, DRR and Rohingya Emergency Response Project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position for its Building Resilience to Achieve Zero Hunger (BRAZH) project as a trustworthy partner of UNWFP.
- Job Location: Sadar Upazila, Kurigram
- Contract Period: Contractual (08) months_ May`2022-December`2022
- For details, Roles and Responsibilities and Required Qualifications & Skills for the position of Business Development Officer: Please refer to the link: http://gnbangla.org/bdo-brazh-project/
- Master degree in Business Administration/ Agriculture/Economics or Social Science from any reputed university.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years’ work experience; with at least 2 years’ experience in IGA, enterprise, markets-based or value chain development projects
- Age: Minimum age 35 years (as on 01st May 2022)
- Call for interview: Interview will be held in Kurigram office with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
- Tk. 39,690 (per month) excluding TA & mobile allowance.
Jobs Source: online
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage (http://gnbangla.org/jobs/) and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2022.
Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Applications which are not in the `prescribed format` or incomplete application will not be considered.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Application Procedure for Good Neighbors Banglades
To apply for those circular applicants needs to collect application form and send it to their address after that, Applicants need to get the application form and have to fill up with all the requirements with the exam fee of of first post and others posts fee the payment will have to pay by the system they asked for within the deadline 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. Applicants need to send their from with 3 passport size photography and their educational certificates. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh Job Circular 2022
To make career at the office of Good Neighbors Bangladesh applicants should apply for the job circular within the deadline they gave in their notice. The applicants requirements have given in the circular here. Read the job recruitment notice very carefully to apply for the job. To find every Good Neighbors Bangladesh job circular stay connected with our Facebook page and keep visiting our web page at https://jobsholders.com/. We always try to give you people all the 100% correct job news and notices. You guys can faith on us. Thank for being here.
How to apply on Good Neighbors Bangladesh
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
More Job You Can See From https://jobsholders.com/
- Department of Information Job Circular
- Matador Ballpen Industries Ltd. Job Circular
- Alin Food Products Limited Job Circular
- The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Circular
- Peoples Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) All Job Circular
- Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job Circular
- Recent Ongoing All Government Jobs Circular 2022
- Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited Job Circular
- Ministry Of Land Job Circular 2022
- Aarong All Job Circular
- Pubali Bank Ltd in job circular
- Coats Bangladesh Ltd. published a Job Circular
- Bangladesh Road transport Corporation (BRTC) Job Circular 2022
- Unique Group (UG) jobs circular
- Viyellatex Group Job Circular.
- Akij Food & Beverage Ltd All Job Circular
- Gazi Group All Jobs Circular
- Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited All Job Circular
- vivo Mobile Company (BD) Ltd. Job Circular
- Nasir Group of Industries Job Circular.
- China-Bangla Ceramic Industries Ltd Job Circular
- Organic Health Care Ltd All Job Circular
- Remark H B Limited All Job Circular
- Bangladesh Army published a Job Circular -joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd
- New Jobs Circular Meghna Group
- National Institute of Population Research and Training (NIPORT) Job Circular.
- Navana Real Estate Limited published a Job Circular.
- ASA published a Job Circular
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd All Job Circular
- Job Circular Ministry of Food
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight