Recently icddr,b published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career icddr,b can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know icddr,b Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published icddr,b Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 03 Jan, 2021
Application Deadline: 09 Jan, 2021
Project Research Physician with Emerging Infections under the Infectious Diseases Division (Adv#29/2021)
The Alliance for Combating TB in Bangladesh project will develop a dynamic, strategic, and fresh approach to accelerate Bangladesh’s fight against TB. The solutions will be aimed at creating an environment aligned with the universal health coverage (UHC) vision and focused on defined priority areas – increased TB detection, decentralized DR-TB management, child TB, expanded prevention and others.
The Project Research Physician will report to the Project Coordinator. The position holder will be responsible for supervising the field activities related to child TB, ACF, TPT and MDR-TB in the relevant district/area with the objective of ensuring proper implementation of relevant Sub-IRs under the project, and organizational values and guidelines along with recommendations from the NTP. There will be 10 positions based at different PEI field sites. However, the position may require travel to all other field sites/offices around Bangladesh.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and guide field staff for clinical & programmatic field activities and field site preparation;
- Maintain continuous collaboration as a local contact for relevant project activities, establishing/maintaining a network of physicians;
- Do patient evaluation as and when necessary for assigned project activities;
- Maintain liaison with the NTP, other partners, and stakeholders;
- Attend meetings related to child TB, ACF, TPT, and MDR-TB/CPMDT;
- Understand & strengthen the linkage of facilities under the NTP network to secure project outcomes;
- Organize/participate in orientation programs related to project objectives;
- Ensure regular recording and reporting of assigned project activities in accordance with programme protocol/as required by the NTP ;
- Resolve any queries and escalate appropriate issues to seniors/supervisor.
- Promote a spirit of collegiality and gender diversity amongst team members and in the organization;
- Encourage colleagues to collaborate across areas;
- Set high standards and confront poor performance where needed.
Required experience and qualifications*
- MBBS degree from a Medical College recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
- 1 year of experience in programme/field implementation is desirable, however, candidates having Post Graduate Training / TB related programme/research experience would be given preference.
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work
- Ability to persuade others to follow
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and emergency
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction
- Demonstrated leadership ability and team management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build consensus and resolve conflicts
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Bangla
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to get things done while exercising good judgment
- Possesses a drive for excellence
- Superior decision-making skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Infection Control
- Excellent knowledge of child TB/ACF/TPT/MDR-TB
- In-depth knowledge on Regulatory Compliances
- Investigation and Analysis Tools and Techniques
- IT Services, Systems, and Applications
- Knowledge of Clinical Counseling
- Ability on patient care and satisfaction
- Excellent knowledge on MDR Tuberculosis Diagnosis and Treatment
*The person assessed by the Selection Panel as most suitable for the position will be proposed for appointment. Selection among short-listed candidates will also consider performance at interview, appropriate testing, and references.
Duty Station: Anywhere in Bangladesh / Programme for Emerging Infections (PEI) field sites
Number of Position: 10
Salary: Tk. 53,030/- (consolidated) per month inclusive of house rent and conveyance allowances with other admissible benefits.
Benefits/facilities: Income tax paid by icddr,b, festival bonus, subsidized canteen. Transport and daycare facilities are subject to space availability.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight