Recently icddr,b published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career icddr,b can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know icddr,b Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published icddr,b Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 06 Dec, 2019
Application Deadline: December 16, 2019
- Project Management: Communicate with the donors regularly; Create detailed project plan covering milestones and deliverables; Develop training schedules for Government Officers at District, Upazila and Union levels; Maintain close link with the Government officers and project staff; Resolve any problem arising in the field; Assign work to team and initiate activities as per project plan; Prepare periodic reports for the study; Travel to field to check the study activities; Monitor quality of data collected and response rates against timelines and research criteria; Track consumption of financial & non-financial resources; Coordinate and liaise with scientists in the country and abroad, the GoB and NGOs; Take corrective actions to comply with donor mandates and research protocols in order to obtain study objectives with adherence to quality standards and project timelines.
- People Management: Coordinate with Research Group manpower planning; liaise with respective researchers for staff planning salary support, project transfer and contract renewal or release or transfer. Interview candidates and make hiring recommendations, if required; Promote a spirit of collegiality and gender diversity amongst team members and in the organisation; Encourage team members to collaborate across areas; Address and resolve any diversity related issues; Set goals and conduct appraisals for the team; Mentor young professionals and prepare them for higher responsibilities; Identify and reward high performers; Recommend promotions; Take appropriate actions to manage poor performance (such as creating Performance Improvement Plans, coaching, job rotations) in order to build and develop an engaged and high performing team.
- Masters in any discipline, preferably Public Health.
- 5 years relevant work experience including at least 3 years in project implementation ; Experience with health system of Bangladesh Government will be given preference.
Knowledge of –
- IT Systems and standard Applications
- Internal and External Reporting
- Government Health System of Bangladesh
- Budgeting and Expenditure Monitoring
- Project Management
Skill on –
- Organizational and Financial Awareness
- Drive for Results
- Innovative Thinking
- Collaborative Communication
- Building Effective Teams