Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP) Job Circular 2022 has published from its official website and bd jobs portal website. Their authority new vacancy notice. career opportunity. admit card download. exam result at https://jobsholders.com. Non-government bank jobs are very attractive jobs here for all unemployed people. Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP) jobs convert to an image file.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP) job circular publish now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information of this job. We publish Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP) Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh on our website.
Post Name: Upazila Supervisor (UPS)
Published on: 10 Jan, 2022
Application Deadline: 21 Jan 2022
- Overall responsible for the safe migration, access to justice and remittance management component at respective upazila and ensure required assistance, support and coaching to the community mobilizers to implement Upazila level activity effectively (including PEO, PDMO, outreach campaigns etc.)
- Facilitate PDMO sessions and maintain database
- Undertake M&E function as required
- Identify legal complaints/ cases for referral through PO-A2J, collect relevant information and provide feedback/update to beneficiaries.
- Primary input in case documentation including online database.
- Co-facilitation in CTCs/ GMCs capacity building process (if necessary)
- Coordinate and supervise community mobilization activities at grassroots level by Community Mobilizer for effecting outreach activity implementation effectively
- Responsible for regularly field visit and facilitate Social mobilizers activities and Review/ oversee aspirant migrants, returnee and case profiling etc
- Coordinate & facilitate of PODM/ PEO session in collaboration with PO: Safe Migration
- Maintain regular correspondences with Upazila level duty bearers i.e. Tottho Apa, UPZ women affairs officer project, UPZ youth development officer, MFA/ FI’s. local level skill institutes etc. to provide support to the aspirant migrants and returnees
- Attend in different meetings, workshops, advocacy type discussion and day celebration at Upz level
- Develop periodical reports and share with the District Coordinator timely.
- Coordinate with PO’s (FinLit) for smooth operation of FinLit training in the field level
- Supervise and follow up social mobilizers for identify FinLit participants and organizing the training.
- Coordinate, Liaison and facilitate with different Financial institutions in the Upazilla level for smooth implementation of remittance management and FinLit related activities
- Establish effective working relationship, partnership with relevant government and non-government service provider organizations for adequate referrals of the project target beneficiaries
- Represent OKUP when and where necessary
- Ensure very high standards in financial and logistics management to meet accountability and transparency
- This list of duties and responsibilities is by no means exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as required
- Master’s degree in social science or relevant discipline
- At least 3 year(s)
- Demonstrated experience and capacity as Project Officer/ Field Officer/ Field Organizer/ Social Worker/ Upazila Coordinator for at least 3 years in reputed development organizations
- Demonstrated capacity in documentation, analytical ability and quality report writing both in English and Bangla
- Excellent working experiences with government structures and key stakeholders at district level and proven experience in advocacy
- Excellent experience to lead a diversified team
- Excellent experience of the rights-based approach and pursuing rights for a disadvantaged group
- Advanced computer literacy,
- Commitment to the principles of inclusive approaches to programming that encourages full participation of individuals regardless of gender, disability status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or other marginalized status
- Pro-activeness and leadership capacity, extrovert and ability to work with diverse team
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience in working on migration, anti-trafficking or modern slavery projects/programs.
- Experience in adaptive management
- Having valid driving license
- Self-motivated, proactive and target oriented
- Good report writing along with analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Gross 33,000/- per month
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational rules
Jobs Source: online
Submit a covering letter explaining how your experience meets this position and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. OKUP is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate between sex, religion, age, ethnicity or disability. Internal candidates may apply as well.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP)
Address : Swadagar Garden (4th Floor), 466, Nayapara, Post Office Road, Donia, Dhaka -1236Web : www.okup.org.bd
Business : OKUP promotes and protects human rights, labour rights, justice and dignity of all migrant workers irrespective of genders across borders through putting migrants` perspectives in the centre of migration discourse at all levels through unity and empowerment of migrant workers themselves. OKUP?s mission are – reduce migration related risks and vulnerabilities with the focus of labour trafficking through pre-departure interventions; provide direct assistance for social reintegration of the vulnerable migrant through repatriation, family reunification, shelter, health (particularly Sexual and Reproductive Health), Legal and paralegal support and services; espouse sustainable livelihoods and economic reintegration of the returnees and the communities for sustainable development; organise migrant worker and the families for unity, empowerment and flag their voice and perspective into migration discourse; carry out Action Research and evidence based advocacy at all levels.
Application Procedure for Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP)
To apply for those circular applicants needs to collect application form and send it to their address after that, Applicants need to get the application form and have to fill up with all the requirements with the exam fee of of first post and others posts fee the payment will have to pay by the system they asked for within the deadline 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. Applicants need to send their from with 3 passport size photography and their educational certificates. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file.
Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP) Job Circular 2022
To make career at the office of Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP) applicants should apply for the job circular within the deadline they gave in their notice. The applicants requirements have given in the circular here. Read the job recruitment notice very carefully to apply for the job. To find every Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP) job circular stay connected with our Facebook page and keep visiting our web page at https://jobsholders.com/. We always try to give you people all the 100% correct job news and notices. You guys can faith on us. Thank for being here.
How to apply on Ovibashi Karmi Unnayan Program (OKUP)
- Visit their apply site –
- Click Online Application Form (Apply Online).
- Select your Post, You want to apply and Click Next.
- Fill up the application form with correct information which already mention above this post.
- Input the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Upload your photo and Signature validating their website.
- Review full data and Check all the information if any mistake.
- Submit the Application.
More Job You Can See From https://jobsholders.com/
- Pepsi All Job Circular
- Nowabenki Gonomukhi Foundation Job Circular
- Adarsh Palli Foundation Job Circular
- EduXpert Job Circular
- LAUGFS Gas Bangladesh All Job Circular
- IFAD Autos Limited All Job Circular
- Petrobangla All Job Circular
- Field Officer Job Circular
- Salam Steel Concast Re-Rolling Mills Ltd. (SCRM) published a Job Circular.
- Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) Job Circular
- Meghna Petroleum Limited Job Circular.
- Water Supply and Sewerage Authority -WASA Job Circular
- Dhaka Thai Ltd. published a Job Circular.
- Job Circular Akij Group-career.akij.net
- Singer Bangladesh Limited published a Job Circular.
- Job Circular in British American Tobacco
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Circular
- BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular. Apply online
- Pran Group published a Job Circular.
- JMI Industrial Gas Ltd Job Circular
- Ad-din Foundation published a Job Circular
- Bengal Commercial Bank Limited Job Circular
- Bangladesh Atomic Energy Regulatory Authority (BAERA) Job Circular.
- Abdul Monem Limited published a Job Circular
- Field Supervisor All Job Circular
- Municipality Office Job Circular
- District Commissioner (DC) Office Jobs Circular
- Bangladesh Fire Service & Civil Defense Job Circular 2022
- Lotto, Licensee-Express Leather Products Ltd
- LGED Job Circular 2022
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight