Recently Caritas Bangladesh published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Caritas Bangladesh can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, Caritas Bangladesh Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Caritas Bangladesh Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 12 June, 2019
Application Deadline: Jun 24, 2019
- Caritas Bangladesh (CB) is a national and non-profit development organization operating in Bangladesh since 1967. It has its Central Office in Dhaka and eight Regional Offices in Barishal, Chattogram, Dhaka, Dinajpur, Khulna, Mymensingh, Rajshahi and Sylhet. CB is implementing 87 on-going projects covering 209 upazila focusing on six main priorities i.e i) Social Welfare and Community Development, ii) Quality Education, iii) Health Care and Education, iv) Disaster Management, v) Ecological Conservation and Development and vi) Development of Indigenous Peoples.
- Caritas Bangladesh (CB) is looking for suitable candidates (men and women) for immediate appointment as well as to prepare panel list for USAID/OFDA supported SOKKHOMOTA (Collaborate, Prepare and Resilient to Natural and Human Induced disasters) project in Ukhiya upazila of Cox`s Bazar District under Caritas Chattogram Region. This is a 24 months Project which aim is to help the communities within Cox`s Bazar district become less vulnerable to the loss and damage of natural and human induced hazards/shocks.
- The details of the positions including job responsibilities, educational qualification and other qualities/competency required for the above positions are given below for your information:
- Review and check the accuracy of the Monthly/Quarterly Financial Reports prepared and submitted by the Field Offices (FO).
- Verify the back-up supporting documents to ensure accuracy of the reports. Cross check the report results with the books of accounts of the FOs as appropriate.
- Review the Budget to Actual Expenditure Statement, note deviations (if any) from the approved budget, ask clarifications, and report to the PM.
- Review the FO fund request as per the budget before submission to accounts for Fund release and adjustment of previous advance if any.
- Coordination with the project and Field offices (FO) during each quarter/reporting period as stated in the letter of agreements and as when required by CRS for report certification.
- Ensure physical verification of inventory items purchased under the budget and relevant expenditure as applicable.
- Review the FO procurement process, review procurement documents during the field financial monitoring visits.
- The incumbent will also visit the vendors, beneficiaries, stakeholders and project sites as deem appropriate for expenses certification.
- Vouch for anomalies, non-compliances and internal control weakness on practices, procedures, documentations and bookkeeping
- Provide clarification and recommendations and on the job training to the FO for corrective action and to improve on record keeping, financial reporting and general administrative procedures
- Visit each FOs at least once in two months to accomplish the above stated functions.
- The incumbent will assist Sr. Accounts Officer and the Program Manager in the coordination of the field activities of the Farmer Organizations.
- Calculate and identify receivables and payables balances pertinent to budget while closing the periodical (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and during closing phases
- Perform other related duties as required.
Educational Qualification: Masters in Accounting/Finance or MBA from any reputed College/University
Employment Status: Contractual
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 4 years’ work experience in reputed development organizations as Accounts Officer with a particular focus on DRR in CHT.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as Accountants Officer of development project at Upazila level particularly in CHT.
- Good command both in English & Bangla.
- Knowledge on program aspect and USAID financial policy and regulations.
- Computer skill both English & Bangla on MS-Office
- Knowledge on procurement and budgeting.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Local Government Institutions.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Experience: At least 4 year(s)
Age: Age at most 40 years
Job Location: Chattogram, Cox’s Bazar
Salary Range: Monthly Consolidated Salary: Taka 45,000/-
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
The selected candidates will be appointed on temporary basis initially for six months which may be extended for future period. Age and academic qualification may be relaxed for the highly experienced candidates. Candidates from Cox`s Bazar will be given preference.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply with a complete CV with the names of two referees (past/present employers), recent photograph, copies of all educational and experience certificates including National ID to the Regional Director, Caritas Chattogram Region, 1/E, Baizid Bostami Road (Behind Mimi Super Market), East Nasirabad, Panchlaish, Chattogram
Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and personal interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever.
Caritas is an equal opportunity employer
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight