Recently U.S. Embassy Dhaka published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career U.S. Embassy Dhaka can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You knowU.S. Embassy Dhaka Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published U.S. Embassy Dhaka Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Published on: 23 Sep, 2020
Application Deadline: 26 Sep 2020
Information Management Assistant
- Under the supervision of Systems Manager, the incumbent servers as the Systems Administrator for post. The incumbent performs the following basic functions:
- Department of State (DoS) LAN/ WAN Daily administration.
- Responsible for DoS Standard application integration, End User Support and Maintenance.
- Responsible for creating, developing and updating the content of the U.S. Embassy Dhaka’s Intranet/SharePoint, Developing/ modifying customized/ existing Web Based application.
- Regulations, Baselines, IT Equipment Inventory Management, Application/ Exchange/ File Print/ IIS Server Administration, Mobile Computing Device Configuration.
- IRM Advisory Services and Others.
- Responsible for assisting in the management of Consular equipment and software.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/or Computer Science Engineering is required combined with at least Microsoft Certified Solutions Associates for Web Application or, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer or Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) on
- 2012 / 2016 or, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications will be required in order to meet minimum standard. (You must attach copies of your certificates along with your application form.)
- At least 4 year(s)
- At least four years of progressively more responsible administrative and analytical work involving various computer systems, Core Network Administration, Software Development on ASP Classic or .Net/PHP, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure, O365 and international work environments is required.
- Level III English and Level III Bangla required. Must have both technical and non-technical written English skills. This may be tested.
- The incumbent must be technically skilled in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems. Must be able to install all types of software and hardware for PCs on the ON+ and internet networks. Must be able to configure Internet connections and Internet Proxy servers on a variety of hardware platforms. Must be able to use utilities to convert Intranet submission to SharePoint. Must be able to initiate and maintain contact with appropriate persons of local ISPs for resolution of Internet-related problems. The incumbent must be able to promote computer and automation services and maximize the capabilities of these resources. The incumbent must possess good interpersonal skills. Must be able to convince post management of priority issues with internet and Intranet operations and secure support for enhancements. Must be able to correlate assigned projects and post priorities to systems capabilities and limitations. Must be able to prepare reports, documentations and provide formal training to users.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Applicants must submit the application form & required documents through email to DhakaRecruitment@state.gov. Please note that all the documents sent by email should be in PDF format, also “Position Title” and “Announcement Number” should be written in the email subject line. Failure to do so makes the applicant disqualified.
Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), available on our website at http://bd.usembassy.gov/ (Click on Embassy, click on `Job at the Embassy`, will take you to “Job Openings at the Embassy”); Please find the full job announcement on our website at: http://bd.usembassy.gov/
NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only contact the shortlisted applicants. Thank you for your understanding
U.S. Embassy Dhaka
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. Government jobs in Bangladesh, Bank jobs in Bangladesh, NGO jobs in Bangladesh, Private jobs in Bangladesh, Part-time jobs in Bangladesh, International Organization jobs in Bangladesh, Educational jobs in Bangladesh, Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh, Pharma jobs in Bangladesh, Private School & College jobs in Bangladesh, Company jobs in Bangladesh, and we have published the Govt exam result, Bank jobs exam result, Private jobs exam result, Part-time jobs exam result, NGO jobs exam result, Marketing jobs exam result, Company jobs exam result, NU exam result, NU admission result, NU admission notice, NU admit card download, NU exam date notice, SSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Board Challenge, HSSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, JSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, Boar Challenge, PSC exam result, exam date, admit card download, We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight