British Council Job Circular 2022 has published from its official website and bd jobs portal website. Their authority new vacancy notice. career opportunity. admit card download. exam result at https://jobsholders.com. Non-government bank jobs are very attractive jobs here for all unemployed people. British Council jobs convert to an image file.
You know https://jobsholders.com published all jobs circular. British Council job circular publishes now. Those Who want to join this requirement can apply on this circular. We publish all information about this job. We publish the British Council Job circular on our website. And get more gov and non-govt job circulars in Bangladesh on our website.
Post Name: Customer Services and Sales Manager
Published on: 04 Sep, 2022
Application Deadline: Saturday, 10 September 2022
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK.
These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overalls, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
Pay Band: 6/G
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Contract type: Permanent (locally appointed)
Closing date: Saturday, 10 September 2022
To lead the customer management and sales function in the delivery of Exams sales targets and KPIs, motivate them and to foster a good team spirit that enables a high quality, efficient and positive experience for customers, clients, and stakeholders as per agreed Service Level Agreement.
To work collaboratively with the Operations and marketing team to continuously improve customer experience and lead on projects that drive service improvements and process efficiency.
1. Manage the Sales function
- Build, Manage and motivate the Sales and Customer Management team to achieve and exceed new sales and re-registration targets and conversion KPIs.
- Work closely with Business, Academic and Marketing teams to develop and execute sales strategies, plans and processes in line with the country and regional plans.
- Monitor and review daily sales performance through conversion rates at all stages of the sales funnel for all products and to ensure that the team and individual sales targets are met / exceeded.
- Enable smooth tracking of sales activity, ensure that recording of data on Salesforce CRM is in line with corporate guidelines and that sales performance reports and dashboards are prepared as per agreed format.
- Ensure there is a defined process to follow up with learners who drop off at different stages of customer journey, identifying and reporting reasons and trends and ensuring follow up to improve conversion rates and student engagement. To prepare reports on Teaching Centre sales funnel statistics, customer profiles and conversion rates.
- Continuously review the customer journey to identify business opportunities and drive sales orientation within the team.
- Support other services in the development and execution of campaigns for new registration and re-registration purposes
- Lead the quality review process for Front of house and support audits for contact centre with aim of improving conversion and experience
- Provide feedback on British Council campaigns and promotions to the Marketing team with the objective of optimising campaigns and improve targeting and conversions.
2. Customer Service Management
- Run the day-to-day operation of British Council Customer Services in accordance with corporate standards and policies.
- Map the Customer Journey, measuring the customer experience regularly to make improvements.
- Ensure the customer service function, including the look and feel of the physical environment and front-line team dress code as well as customer communication, are reflective of the British Council brand standards.
- Own the Voice of the Customer Programme. This entails regular (weekly) monitoring and reporting data and customer trends gathered through a range of methods including quality monitoring weekly exercises, Customer Effort Survey, Teaching Centre Online survey, observation of classes, Mystery Shopping exercises and customer focus groups. This data gathered should be used to inform business planning targets and marketing decisions as well as improve the overall customer experience.
- Monitor performance and service quality of service partners and delivery teams on an on-going basis and ensure adequate controls are in place
- Act as Complaints Manager for the country and ensures that the Complaints Policy is adhered to consistently across Nepal.
- Analyse and understand complex customer services issues and provide timely management information to Country / Regional Leadership team for business-planning, decision-making and/or the development of new or improved customer services policies and practices
- Ensure that team interactions are as per Corporate Child protection and Safe- Guarding policies
- Ensure that there is a BCP in place and that it is annually reviewed to ensure it encompasses relevant customer service-related scenarios
- Actively champion the use of CRM
3. Work collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Work closely with Marketing on lead generation strategies
- Work with local, cluster and regional marketing and communications teams to plan and execute proactive communications that support business continuity plans
- Provide feedback on British Council campaigns and promotions aimed at raising brand awareness and sales conversions
- Maintain a clear understanding of customer needs / preferences, threats and opportunities in the external environments and keep Management and the Marketing team informed
- Be proficient in the use of the Global Playbook and Maritz customer insight and Thematic platforms and provide feedback to Teaching Centre and Exams Managers to enhance customer experiences and product offerings to improve sales conversions and customer advocacy.
- Facilitate a monthly session that analyses NPS trends and reasons impacting performance
- Monitor test day experiences on a quarterly basis and use observations for continuous service improvement
- Ensure that Customer Service teams comply with Income Recognition, Recording and Reporting processes for all exam’s income
- To contribute to the strategic development and improvement of customer service processes and standards for the Teaching and Exams business units
- Manage the operational delivery of customer management strategy, ensuring that the function is adequately resourced and equipped to support the Exams Sales Marketing and Operational (SM&OP) framework
- Supervise the customer support workflow by monitoring customer interactions and setting and adjusting staffing requirement as per forecast and trends.
- Deliver customer service soft skills training to exams and venue staff when required
4. Line Management
- Recruit and line manage members of the Customer Service Team as per British Council guidelines and standards.
- Ensure performance objectives, performance reviews and year-end evaluations are completed on time, line manages are supported and feedback provided to them on a regular basis.
- Conduct training need analysis of the customer service team and arrange training and development so operational capability is built within the team
- Prepare CS team-work schedule roster and monitor leave plans so that they meet operational needs.
- Ensure individuals meet all targets and KPIs as set out by the Council and follow administrative procedures and policies in place. All records are captured on MyHR and completed and maintained accurately and on time.
- Prepare resourcing plans such that global KPI’s can be achieve in an efficient and effective manner.
Minimum / Essential – Graduate in any discipline.
Desirable – Customer Service Professional Qualification, Marketing Qualification
Role specific knowledge and experience
Essential – Four years’ experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, customer relationship management and managing and directing a CS / Sales team.
Desirable – Knowledge of SAP, CRM
Role Specific Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Working in a matrix structure
- Attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate
- An inclusive and engaging work environment encouraging cross-team collaboration and building connections with colleagues from different disciplines around the world
- Flexible working opportunities to support employee aspirations, personal activities and pursuits
- A learning environment with plenty of opportunities to develop skills and knowledge
- Experience of working in an international organisation which fosters work-life balance and commitment to smart working
Jobs Source: online
- Applicants should be Bangladeshi passport holder or legally entitled to work in Bangladesh
- All necessary background checks as per the British Council Pre-Appointment Screening policy along with medical check-up will need to be completed successfully prior to signing the final employment contract
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through our career’s portal. Any hard copies of the application and incomplete application in the portal will not be accepted.
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the careers portal of British Council –
A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equality and to valuing diversity and is keen to reflect the diversity of the societies in which we work at every level within the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights. All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.
The British Council has Disability Confident Employer Status. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the role. Applicants are encouraged to highlight any specific requirements or adjustments needed to enable participation in the recruitment process.
The British Council is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults who we work with.
We believe that all children and adults everywhere in the world deserve to live in safe environments and have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse, maltreatment and exploitation as set out in article 19, UNCRC (United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child) 1989.
Appointment to positions where there is direct involvement with vulnerable groups will be dependent on thorough checks being completed; these will include qualification checks, reference checks, identity & criminal record checks in line with legal requirements and with the British Council’s Safeguarding policies for Adults and Children.
Application Procedure for British Council
To apply for those circular applicants needs to collect application form and send it to their address after that, Applicants need to get the application form and have to fill up with all the requirements with the exam fee of of first post and others posts fee the payment will have to pay by the system they asked for within the deadline 2021. Otherwise it will be not applicable. Applicants need to send their from with 3 passport size photography and their educational certificates. After successfully applying the task they need to attend in the examination. And they have to select by the exam result. The conditions and details will be available the circular file.
British Council Job Circular 2022
To make career at the office of British Council applicants should apply for the job circular within the deadline they gave in their notice. The applicants requirements have given in the circular here. Read the job recruitment notice very carefully to apply for the job. To find every British Council job circular stay connected with our Facebook page and keep visiting our web page at https://jobsholders.com/. We always try to give you people all the 100% correct job news and notices. You guys can faith on us. Thank for being here.
All Govt Jobs Circular link
- Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare Job Circular 2022. Word master Jobs Circular.
- Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) Limited Job Circular
- Family Welfare Assistant Job Circular.
- Health department published a Job Circular
- City Corporation Job Circular
- Assistant teacher published a Job Circular
- Ministry of Industry Job Circular 2022
- Assistant Teachers Job Circular 2022
- Bureau of Manpower, Employment and Training (BMET) published a Job Circular
- Jobs Circular at Supervisor Post
- Department of Youth Development Job Circular
- Office Assistant Job Circular
- Store Keeper Job Circular
- Gateman (Traffic) Job Circular
- মন্ত্রিপরিষদ বিভাগের নতুন নিয়োগ- Cabinet Division Job Circular 2022
- Metro Rail Job Circular 2022
- Assistant Tax Collector Job Circular
- Career Opportunity at Bangladesh Army
- Teletalk Bangladesh Limited published a Job Circular.
- Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority published a Job Circular.
- Petrobangla Job Circular
- Air force headquarters published a Job Circular
- DC office Jobs Circular Jobs Information
- Community Development Centre-CODEC published a Job Circular.
- Office of the Upazila Nirbahi Officer Job Circular
- Bangladesh Ansar VDP Job Circular
- বাংলাদেশ ধান গবেষণা ইনস্টিটিউট- এ নিয়োগ-Bangladesh Rice Research Institute Job Circular
- Bangladesh Navy Job Circular -joinnavy.navy.mil.bd
- Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2022
Bd bank Jobs circular recent link
- Bangladesh Samabaya Bank Limited Job Circular
- LankaBangla Finance Ltd Job Circular.
- Probashi Kallyan Bank Job Circular 2022
- City Bank Limited Job Circular
- Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd Job Circular
- National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC Bank) Job Circular
- Eastern Bank Limited All Job Circular
- Job Circular Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd
- ONE Bank Limited Job Circular Apply 2022
- The City Bank Limited Job Circular
- National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC Bank) Job Circular
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited published a Job Circular
- NRBC Bank Job Circular
- IDLC Finance Limited published a Job Circular.
- Jamuna Bank published a Job Circular
- Eastern Bank Limited Job Circular
- Jamuna Bank Limited in job circular
- Southeast Bank Limited published a Job Circular
- Shimanto Bank Limited in job circular
- Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2022
- Padma Bank Limited published a Job Circular
- ONE Banks published a Job Circular
- Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Job Circular.
- Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Job Circular 2022
- Bangladesh Krishi Bank Job Circular 2022
- Union Bank Limited Job Circular
- Community Bank Bangladesh Limited published a Job Circular
- Pubali Bank Ltd in job circular
- Dhaka Bank Ltd Job Circular
- Modhumoti Bank Limited All Job Circular
All ngo jobs circular
- JAKAS Foundation Job Circular-www.jakas-bd.org
- ActionAid Bangladesh in job circular
- Save the Children Job Circular.
- Loan Officer Jobs Circular
- BURO Bangladesh published a Job Circular.
- Account Officer jobs circular
- TMSS Job Circular 2022
- Sonar Bangla Foundation-Bangladesh Job Circular
- ASA NGO jobs Circular 2022
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) published a Job Circular.
- Job Circular in British American Tobacco-BAT
- Uttaran All Job Circular
- Christian Service Society (CSS) published a Job Circular
- European Commission published a Job Circular.
- Buro Bangladesh Job Circular
- Jagorani Chakra Foundation Job Circular
- Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) Job Circular
- BRAC Enterprises Jobs Circular
- Buro Bangladesh Job Circular
- JAAGO Foundation All Job Circular
- Loan Officer Job Circular
- DASCOH FOUNDATION Job Circular
- Peoples Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) All Job Circular
- UDDIPAN published a Job Circular
- Sajida Foundation Job Circular
- Jobs Circular BRAC NGO 2022
- Caritas Bangladesh Job Circular
- Good Neighbors Bangladesh Job Circular
- Uddipan NGO Job Circular
- Branch Manager Job Circular
Bangladeshi all Jobs Circular
- Office Assistant Job Circular.
- Coca-Cola Company published a Job Circular.
- Job Circular Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.
- ONE Bank Limited Job Circular Apply 2022.
- Job Circular in British American Tobacco-BAT.
- Bangladesh Sugar crop Research Institute Job Circular.
- HARD GROUP published a Job Circular.
- JMI Industrial Gas Ltd Job Circular.
- The City Bank Limited Job Circular
- S. Alam group Job Circular. U.S. Embassy Dhaka published a Job Circular.
- Store Keeper Job Circular. Anwar Group of Industries All Jobs Circular.
- Qatar Airways published a Job Circular.
- Jamuna Group Job Circular.
- OSHE Foundation Job Circular.
- Khadim Ceramics Limited Job Circular.
- Karnaphuli Shoes Industries Ltd. Job Circular.
- BHL CERAMIC COMPANY LIMITED Job Circular.
- Gateman (Traffic) Job Circular.
- Uttaran All Job Circular.
- Aarong published a Job Circular.
- Ayesha Abed Foundation in job circular.
- Madina Group published a Job Circular.
- মন্ত্রিপরিষদ বিভাগের নতুন নিয়োগ- Cabinet Division Job Circular 2022.
Note: Private Company in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results. Government Jobs Results. Government jobs in Bangladesh. Bank jobs in Bangladesh. NGO jobs in Bangladesh. Private jobs in Bangladesh. Part-time jobs in Bangladesh. Marketing jobs in Bangladesh, IT Center jobs in Bangladesh. Pharma jobs in Bangladesh.
We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight