Recently BRAC International published a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career BRAC International can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know https://jobholders24.com/ published all jobs circular. As a result, BRAC International Job Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published BRAC International Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
BRAC was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 by Sir Fazle Hasan Abed, and is today one of the top leaders in developing cost-effective, evidence-based poverty innovations in extremely poor, fragile and post-disaster settings. BRAC started its first programme outside of Bangladesh in Afghanistan in 2002through the Stichting BRAC International, which is registered in the Netherlands. BRAC International is currently reaching over 19 million people beyond Bangladesh and creating opportunities to break the cycle of poverty.
With a holistic approach that uses a wide array of interventions including microfinance, education, healthcare, legal services and more, BRAC invests in communities? own human and material resources, catalyzing lasting change and creating an ecosystem in which the poor have the chance to seize control of their own lives. Of the world?s top development and humanitarian relief organisations, BRAC is one of the few based in the global south. In January 2017, BRAC was ranked as the number one NGO in the world for the second consecutive year by the Geneva-based NGO Advisor, an independent media organization committed to highlighting innovation, impact and governance in the non-profit sector.
Senior Manager, Talent Management
Published on: Nov 8, 2018
Application Deadline: Nov 19, 2018
- The focus of this role is to lead the talent management cycle that includes talent sourcing, performance management and talent retention across BRAC International (BI) countries and improving leadership capabilities. Twenty percent of this role’s responsibility is also to support HR teams in country offices and manage effective relationship with them in order to ensure standard HR practices everywhere. This role reports to Head of Human Resources and will work with functional heads, country HR leads, talent development managers, recruitment agencies and other stakeholders. Job responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely hiring of talents for critical roles, manager smooth functioning of relevant recruitment channels, partnering with recruitment agencies and otherrelevant stakeholders.
- Ensure proper on-boarding of new employees and timely induction.
- Collaborate with talent development manager to ensure timely & quality implementation of Learning & Development functions of BI.
- Oversee the continued roll out of a consistent performance management process that focuses employee’s efforts on the achievement of organizational goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain career growth
- Conduct talent assessments by using a variety of tools, organize review meetings periodically to identify talents
- Provide need based support to other HR team members and partnering with them to achieve functional objectives
- Work as the key contact point for head office and assigned BI-countries and provide all HR related support to the country like-policy compliance, hiring of expatriate staff, PMS, confirmation, contract renewals, separation, transfer, HR monitoring, HR reporting etc.
- Coordinate periodic meetings with Country HR Leads and regularly follow-up on action points
Educational Qualification: MBA in HRM/ Masters in relevant discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in HR
- At least 7 years of experience in HR and at least 3 years of experience in managerial position.
- Strong interpersonal/ communication skills;
- Comprehend with proficiency HR tools, systems and processes
- Ability to balance organizational interest and employee needs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Computer proficiency on MS office;
- Understanding in HR policies and procedures
- Effective client management and negotiation skills
- Ability to mediate conflict situation
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Experience: At least 7 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: External candidates need to apply online through careers.brac.net or email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to email@example.com
Please mention the name of the position and AD# BI 46/18 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs result in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website. We provide different types of job information with also provide some effective information or resource and job tips which helps to get a job easily. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. We likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight